44 | cherry

"STOP HERE!" indie points to the seven eleven.

"let me get this straight, you woke me up in the middle of the night in the amazing beach house we rented to go to seven eleven." matt asks stopping the car in the parking lot.

"your right." she jumps out the vehicle and running in the brightly lit gas station.

"be careful! put your phone off silent its one am there's crazy people!" he screams out the windo to her but she ignores.

in a few minutes indie comes running back to the car her hand behind her back and holding a cherry slushie.

"if you made me drive twenty minutes for a slushie let it be blueberry." matt rolls his eyes at her terrible taste.

"first of all dont disrespect cherry second of all look what i got you!" she shows the bluerasbery slushie from behind her back.

"aw you do care for me." matt grabs it from her with a grin.

"you know a thank you would be nice."

he rolls his eyes.

"thank you cherry." matt smiles up to her.

huh new nickname.

"oh i also got this." indie shows ber candy choker she was wearing around her neck.

"oh can i have one?" the boy asks.

"no matt be grateful i even got you a slushie i was even recon..." indigo trails off.

matt reached his head down taking a bite from the candy off her neck.

his breath on the bare skin, he could basically taste the perfume.

indigos face turns bright red, redder than her hair.

he dips back up munching on a candy.

"yum." the boy teased.

making her turn even more crimson.

why was she blushing so hard?!

"god you blush so easily." matt giggles.

she snaps out of it and sighs.

silence.

the only sound was the ice moving around in the slushie cup.

then suddenly

"guess what." matt says out loud still looking out the stationary car.

"hm?"

"jolene asked me to go to this party tomorrow." matt gulps down a sip.

"oh really?" indie smiles while a twitch of her lips.

"yeah she needs a plus one so she asked me." he smiles.

indie couldnt help but say it.

"dont you think its kinda sus, since she thinks we're dating and she asked just you?" the leans further into her seat.

she could basically feel matt think of it.

"no why would it be? we arent really dating." he informed.

"yeah no i know matt but actually just forget about it." indie laughs shutting herself up with the cold drink.

matthew didnt really know what to say to her answer so he did what they do best, stay silent.

suddenly

indigo starts fiddling with her finger that hung on arm rest next to matts.

she couldnt help but notice his starts to twitch too.