Chapter 3

Alex's POV

"ALEX!" I hear a bunch of teenage boys say. I look up at them and smile. "Hi!" I yell. I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at it. I open Snapchat and take a video of the guys. My caption is,

"Nice first impression! Y'all are cute!"

I tell Matt that I'm going to go get dressed. Since I was in sweats. "Be fast we are going to Taco Bell" He tells me. "Alright" I grab my bag and run to the bathroom. I grab white cut off shorts, a TFIOS crop top, and blue converse. I fishtail my long brown hair and walk out. I see that Taylor has a turquoise bandana that matches my shirt and shoes, I take it off his head and put it on mine. "Hey give it backkkk!" He yells at me. "NEVER!!" I yell back while running away. He runs to his room and everyone just sits on the couch. 10 minutes later Taylor walks out with a pink muscle tee, khaki shorts, and Nike's. He grabs a pink bandana off the table and says "Leggo!" We walk out of the tour bus and start walking to Taco Bell. Nash takes out his phone and starts vining.

"Hey guys this is Alex. Isn't she pretty? Oh well go follow her!" He says really fast. The guys then all post on twitter to follow me, and we all take pictures together and they posted them on Instagram saying to follow me for a follow back. They usually only follow 10 girls though. "Liars" I yell, while running away laughing. We made it to Taco Bell without running into a huge mob of fans. We only ran into a few. A couple gave me rude looks but others knew who I was and asked for pictures.