Chapter 8

"Luke! Quit hitting on my baby cousin." Toby said while giving him a stern look. "Woahh, She's your cousin?" Luke asked. "Yeah so stop and go up to your room." Toby says. "Fine fine. I'm going." Luke says while laughing and going upstairs.  "So what else are we going to do today since its almost noon and I'm hungry." I ask the boys. "Taco Bell?" Luke asks. "Nah We had that yesterday." I tell him. "Chipotle?" Matt offers. "I'm cool with that what about you guys?" I ask the rest of them. They all shake their heads yes and everybody go upstairs to get dressed.

Alex's outfit- http://favim.com/image/2027301/

Alex's Hair- http://allfixitzone.com/how-to-care-properly-hairstyles-with-highlights.html/hairstyle-5

Alex's Makeup- http://makeuptipsandtrends.tumblr.com/post/42321936409

After everyone is done getting ready, we all get in cars. Toby, Luke, Matt and I all get in one car and the others get in the other car. We drive to Chipotle, and there are fans of Matt and I. "OMG its Alex and Matt Espinosa! I love you." We heard a lot of fans say. We take pictures with everyone and follow a few people and then they let us eat our food. We ate our food and I get a call from Taylor.
Taylor- Italics Alex- Bold

"Heyy"

"Hi Taylorr!"

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too"

"I miss everyone."

"When is magcon starting up again?"

"Uhh I don't know. Let me ask Matt.
(" Matt when is Magcon?")
("In 3 days.")

"Magcon is in 3 days!"

"Really? We get to see eachother in 3 days!"

"I know! I'm so excited!!"

"Me too!"

"Well hey Tay it was great talking to you but I gotta go. I'll see you soon"

"Okayy Baii."

"Bai"