Chapter 5

We got up to our room and as soon as we are in the room I tell Mahogany that Taylor ask me on a date. "Oh my gosh!" She says. "Text him and ask him where you guys are going so we can get you ready!!" She squeals. I grab my phone and text him.

Alex- Bold, Taylor- Italics

"Hey where are we going tonight?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okayyy... Well what should I wear?"

"Clothes"

"Well I knew that but what TYPE of clothes."

"Umm something fancy yet casual."

"Okay what time are you picking me up?"

"Be ready at around 6:30"

"Alright see you then."

"Bye"

I turn around to look at Mahogany. "Soo what did he say?" She asks. "Something fancy yet casual and be ready by 6:30." I tell her. "ok time to work my magic." She says, I just laugh and follow her to the bathroom. "Curly or Straight?" Mahogany asks. "Curly!" I say to her. "Alright." She says while grabbing a curling wand. She finishes my hair and goes to our clothes to pick out an outfit. "Dress or shorts and a tee?" She asks. "How about a romper?" I say. "Perfect!" She says. I then go back to the bathroom and do my makeup. I just cat eye my eyeliner and put on some mascara, then change into my romper. "You look wonderful." Mahogany tells me. "Thanks! But what shoes should I wear?" I ask her. "These." She says while handing my white vans. As soon as I get my shoes on there is a knock on the door. I run up to the door and open it. It was Taylor. "Hey beautiful." He says. "Hi handsome" I respond. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yep lets go." I say and with that we go to his truck.