Chapter 4

We got done eating at Taco Bell, when all of a sudden my ex came up to us. "Alex! How are you babe? I missed you?" He said to me while walking over. "Babe?" I question. "Why are you calling me babe? We aren't dating anymore." I tell him. "Get out of here Noah." Matt says sternly. "What are you gonna do about it?" Noah questions Matt. "This." Matt says while punching Noah right in the eye. "Woah Alex tell your brother to back off." Noah tells me. "How about you shut your face." I hear Taylor yell. "Oh do you have a new boyfriend Alex?" Noah says rudely. "Yea she does now back off." Taylor says while punching across the face. "Whatever... Freaks.." Noah says while walking out of the door. I look at Taylor and blush, "Thanks Tay." I say. "No problem. Do you want to go out on a date with me later?" Taylor asks. "Um sure!" I respond. We head to the trailer and Matt tells me that we are all leaving to go to a hotel. When we finally reach the hotel, I see Mahogany standing by the door waiting for us. "MAHOGANY!!" I scream. "ALEX!!!" She screams back. I run up to her and hug her to death. This is the first time we actually met but we've been talking forever. We walk inside and Cameron tells us who is staying in what room together. "Alex and Mahogany, Jacob and Taylor, Matt and Carter, Shawn and Aaron, Jack and Jack, Kian and Ricky, Hayes and JC, Trevor and Sam, Jenn and Andrea, and Me and Nash. "WAIT THE O2L GUYS ARE GONNA BE HERE?!" I yell. "yea.." Mahogany tells me like I should've known that. "OMG OMG!" I say while fangirling. They then walk in and I hear my brother say "Yo whats up Kian?" I turn around to see Kian and my brother talking, I blush and turn to Mahogany. "Let's go to our rooms before I freak out." I say. "Okay." Mahogany says while laughing at me.