Chapter 6

We get in Taylor's truck, and we first go to starbucks. I get a Barbie Pink frappucino and Taylor gets an Oreo frappucino. He then takes us to a park near a lake. He takes out a bikini and swim trunks for us. "Mahogany gave me swim suit for you." He says. "Ok." I say back. We get out of the truck and he grabs a picnic basket and a blanket out of the back of the truck. We sit down and he says "I made all this food my self!" with a smirk while pulling out WhattaBurger. "Wow your such a good cook!" I say after taking a bite out of a cheeseburger. "Thank you!!" He says back. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask him after we got done eating our food. "Uh I don't know. We don't have Magcon though." He responds. "Okay good. Because I thought we could all go to DisneyLand tomorrow. My cousin Toby invited me and I asked him if you all could go and he said sure." I explained. "Oh alright. What time would we leave?" He asks me. "Uhh I don't know. I'm going to Toby's house tonight since I haven't seen him in forever and I'm spending the night. I think Matt is too." I say back. "oh alright. Do you want me to drop you at his house after our date?" He says while smiling. "No. He's picking me up at the hotel at 10." I say. "Go get your swim suit on." He tells me. "okay. I'm changing behind your truck." I tell him, while walking to the truck. I get my pink and grey tribal print bikini on and see that Taylor is in blue and grey swim trucks. We jump in the lake and just hang out After hanging out for a few hours we get out of the water and lay on the blanket. I look at my phone to see that it's already 9. "Hey Taylor?" I ask him. "What's up babe?" He asks while taking my arm. "I think we should be heading back to the hotel... It's already 9." I say. "Oh um ok." He says kinda sad. "I had so much fun!" I say while getting in the car. "Me too!" He says back while starting the car. About half way into the car ride, Buckwild comes on and I start singing Taylor's rap. When I get done he starts laughing and says that I rap better than him. I blush and look out the window. At around 9:45 we finally reach the hotel. We both get out and I start running to the hotel doors to get ready before Toby comes. "Yo ALex wait up." Taylor says while running beside me. He stops me and looks at me. "What's up?" I ask him, just ask he takes my face and kisses me. As we were kissing sparks flew. I pull away and say "Woah." Taylor smirks and goes inside. We get in the hotel and ride the hotel to our room. When I walk in, Toby, Matt, Shawn, Jacob, and Mahogany are in the room waiting for us. "TOBY!" I yell while hugging my cousin. "I missed you so much." I say to him while crying into his shoulder. (Author's note: Toby is my actual cousin. Read my new story called Getting Personal. It's all about me and my life.) I get in the shower and as I get out I notice that I forgot clothes. "Matt or Toby come here!" I yell. "Whaat?" Matt says while opening the door. I forgot clothes. Will you please bring me a pair of sweatpants and one of your sweatshirts?" I ask him. "Why my sweatshirt?" He asks. "Just go get me clothes." I tell him. "Fine." He says while walking out. "After about 5 minutes Toby walks in. He hands me clothes and says that Matt just sat down after coming in here so he ran downstairs and grabbed one of his sweatshirts and some sweatpants and bra and panties for me. "Thanks Toby. Your the best." I say to him. "No problem baby cousin. Hurry up though. We need to make a few stops before we go to my house." He tells me. "Ok I'll be like 10 minutes." I say before he walks out so I can get ready. I get my clothes on and as I put Toby's sweatshirt on I could smell his cologne. I put my hair into as messy bun and walk out. "Let's go." I say. "What about your clothes?" Toby and Matt asks at the same time. "I'll either but some at the store or I'll borrow some of your guys." I say while smirking. "Whatever." Matt says while Toby is laughing his butt off. We get half way out of the door before I yell "WAIT!" I run back in and grab my charger. "That was a close one." I say and the boys just laughed at me.