|| SESSION 1: ASTEROID BLUES ||

Y/N'S POV:

His eyes shimmering like Asteroid blues,
Now become to fill empty.

I am desperate, but I don't bother.
Eminently, him is stuck to my mind.

-

Like the cool breeze on my skin, the silk dress hugged my body tightly. Even the slight embrace by none other than a pattern, made me feel warm inside. Had I become that touch deprived?

The necklace, made of pure white pearls, shining through the mirrored reflection didn't help either. It was almost choking me, but not so uncomfortably as to where I'd despise it.

I stared at the shrunken me, displayed on the small pocket mirror. I was all done, only touching up my dark red matt lips. They looked so full, but empty in a metaphoric way. As so did my eyes. Was it perhaps normal for a woman to survey her every detail, as if a stranger was gazing upon her very first impression? A sigh slipped my lips, it didn't seem to matter at the end of the day.

Before taking a final step towards the exit door, I had suddenly received a call, to which I obviously reacted by my buzzing phone.

Rummaging through my small purse, tinted in a dark red color as much, as if It was tunken into clear blood, I finally found my phone, and picked up.

"Hello, Y/N ??"

Granted was a deep, smooth but raspy voice clang onto the speaker. I honestly couldn't get used to his straightforward chatter even after months.

The caller ID was none other than Jeon Jungkook's himself, an intern in our branches, only a few years younger than I. He was probably one of the people I privately was the closest with. As in our line of work we had to be cautious with who to interact outside of business.
In the worst case, the wrong person, could mean death.

I slightly raised my voice, like I would always when I picked up calls. "Yeah JK ? I was about to go out, Hoseok doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Right, that's why I called. I wanted to let you know that your cab should come anytime soon."

After a short , "Okay thanks" It was quiet on the other end of the line for a while.

That, until he started hesitantly asking, "About the Meeting with Hoseok, Do you think its something serious?"

I sighed, "Unfortunately, yes...".
Of course it was. Hoseok would never, ever call any of us to a private meeting if it wasn't for something serious. He was the Bosses Wings-man after all. His business was strict, and he followed the rules to a certain detail.

Jungkook replied with a small, defeated 'okay' before hanging up. My grasp around the phone loosened as I let it slip back onto my purse.

As if speaking of the devil, in that moment, a Black car parked right in front of my BnB  apartment, that I was renting for the week due to work. The Driver rolled down his tinted windows, looked me once up and down, before finally deciding to unlock the car doors. I invited myself onto the back seat.

"A one way to Tijuana city, am I right Ma'am ?" The driver fixing his front mirrow, gave me another glance.

I only nodded and hummed, too busy watching the evening sky seem even darker from the tinted window's view.