|| SESSION 3: SYMPATHY FOR ??? ||

V's POV:

The malicious angst is engraved in me, although I did not want to point, I had to shoot.

Even if it meant my own, inner death.

-

"You damn-"
before he could even spat a word out, I shot right through the little pouch he was holding. The red Pulver scattered all around, like the beginning of a race being announced.

The scarred man went in for a punch right in my face, though I could still dodge easily and double kick him on the hip and head. A scoff slipped my mouth, before I gave him another kick towards the face.

Now he became furious, literally attacking me with his whole body. I couldn't help but think how much fun this could get. Another dodge gave me time to throw a trash can made of plastic that was resting on the side, and unexpectedly, he easily punched it out of his way.

"Trusting your bare hands too much? You're not a gorilla you know..Although you do look like one" I took the chance and punched his face another time, in which he now threw a bigger trash can my way. Jumping over, I made sure to give him a good side kick whilst at it. The fight continued for a while, until sudden Laser-shots were sent down from the air.

I knew exactly who they belonged to,
The governments police unit. Some Pigs they were, robbing me from my Bounty.

"Shit- they're already after me." With those words, The Man (that I now chose to call Gorilla), turned over, running towards another man on the other side of the street, who was currently tanking his 2-spaced Space jet.

I hid behind a vehicle myself, trying not to get hit by those crazy lasers. "Yah, I'm not done with you-!"

It was too late, as he had already threatened to kill thus man, if he wouldn't give him the jet. And like that, he fled away again from the cops.

Of course, that wouldn't mean any form of defeat for me yet. I plucked out my phone, immediately contacting Seokjin.

"Ahhh, Taehyung! How's it going? I'm about to park- the streets are full you kno-"

I disrupted him as fast as I could, "hurry and pick me up, The 20K's getting fucking away with a jet!"

Honestly, I've never had Seokjin hang up so fast in my entire life of knowing him. Not even seconds afterwards, the lights of his ship were above me, giving me some more room to see my surroundings in the already dark avenue.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, bud" That wide smile of his gave me comfort, as he'd always show it.

"You're late, seokjin! " My hair blowing through all different directions due to the air pressure that the ship gave, I yelled back. Without any further talk, My feet jumped onto the ship right before it took off.

"He shouldn't get far away, The Security gates won't let him pass to another galaxy so we're good. By the way, nice Suit you're wearing. " That was the Seokjin I knew, fully concentrated and passionate about his work, (as well as his useless commentary )

"Mhm, and you're still wearing that cheeky pink apron, Lady."  I was too busy pressing different buttons in order to shoot lasers towards the Jet, which we got closer to by every passing minute. What made me worried were the other Jets behind us though, that could shoot us up as much as they could that gorilla anytime. It was like playing a game of Cat and mouse, including the Dog behind both the cat, and the mouse.

Soon, all of us had arrived at the Gates, in which dozens of other, armed Jets were waiting for anyone to step through and get eliminated. They awaited in the darkness, only their lasered, bright red lights peeping through.
Passing through that Gate would mean, literate immediate death.
(What a great system we had- not. )

We had caught up to the Gorilla, as our Ship was right next to his jet. He suddenly slowed down, making me able to figure his facial expression through the glass windows of the Jet. And those eyes of his, It felt like I had seen them before in my life,

Those empty eyes,

Empty, but desperate eyes of someone who didn't want to loose his pride.

Someone, who'd rather die than give himself up. Rather die Than give up his name, his blood and tears, his Identity.
The eyes of a true Human at his Peak.

I couldn't believe it, but in that tiny amount of a moment, I had felt respect towards him. His act of being determined, showed raw and truthfully, a last decision being done with full intent.

Maybe it was because I knew, that everyone would be bonded with this kind of fate? By the thought of it, my heart slightly dropped.

The next seconds passed in a daze, Physically, he was not dead yet, not exactly. Parts of him were dead already, certainly other parts were only still waiting for something to happen, something grand.

Or maybe I was just self reflecting.

Seokjin in the meanwhile, was having the usual reaction. His eyes widened as he stared away, not being able to grasp the situation. He wasn't only much more professional usually, but he was much more Human in comparison. ,"He isn't trying to- Right?" Were the only words he could mutter out. I could only continue to watch the scarred mans expression, hopelessly. And I could've sworn, that on the last moment of his passing, I had seen his expression change just slightly, into relief? The man that just had battled with me, Smiling to himself on his last moments.

Sudden Shots were heard, and as if the time had stopped, I saw the now lifeless body of that man floating through space, along with the destroyed jet.

Our Bounty was gone, our 20.000 bucks for living suspenses as well.

But that wasn't what bothered me,

Because could that be your last deemed moment, no matter who you were?.

-

The usual kicks and punches were heard, and if you listened closely enough, the frizzling sounds of a frying pan were in the background as well.

This time, the usual 'Gentleman' with his pink attire would enter the storage hall, throwing an already lit cigarette over, and I gladly took a puff out of it, stopping my training for the day. "What's cooking?" The view I had through the glassed walls, showcasing the space we were floating on, peeked my interest, as I was staring intensely whilst my mind floated as equally.

His smirk unusually widened,
"special bell peppers and beef, but put on a shirt first."

Of course, the days would pass by no matter what.