|| SESSION 7 : DANCE OF THE DEAD ||

???'s POV:

When Angels are forced out of heaven, they become devils.
You agree, don't you?
-

Another view was spared onto a unique moment, though the peevish glares caused by none other than Mister Park ruined my enjoyment.

He dourly tried to hide away the distrust to the side, he had no choice.

Oh How pitiful he was.

With a tight, though uncomfortable handshake exchanged, to the new alliance the contract was sealed. Had he sold his last moments away to I, the God?
That would only soon avail.

A smile embracing me fully, to the tips of my dimples, I gave a last look towards the View from this Luxurious skyscraper Office.

"I am glad to finally find alliance between our clans, let's strive for a good business Mister Park."

He only nodded whilst his wrinkles formed upwards, "no more betrayal anymore, I am looking forward to what will happen in future."

With a last mere, subconscious agreement, I made my way to leave the building slowly, there was no rush at all. In earnestly though, I only awaited with each step for what was ultimately about to happen.

From behind some words I could grasp, "Thank god I can take a breather."
The old man muttered to himself as he watched one of his Clans jets take off from the window.

Somberly I could not hold back the wide grin, as I casually put on my Shades. My Dimples started to ache from all the grimaces.

And there, the awaited scene terrifically unfolded, as suddenly thus Jet self destroyed itself eminently. Sounds of explosions, screams and silence were heard.

Silence, coming from the very same man who had sold his Life to I.

A Jaw dropping expression, sweat rapidly running down his old fermented bony face, his eyes availing the survival instincts ticking off.

A beautiful example of sudden shock,
Of sudden fear,

A beautiful example of Fear for the Death.

His men were already down, each shot right through the sensitive spots, the plan was going smoothly.
Nothing could stop me from entering a graveyard now.

Steps rushing back to my dear dealer, though instead a hand, I offered a gun at point. Right to his back, I now had the free space to get my face closer to his. The left hand sturdily holding onto his Tie.

"This won't do you any good,
This blood lust and gush cant go any longer,
you syndicates cant survive like this"
The trembles behind that voice, oh how I longed for them. He always had been a no one, with only a High social profile named to him. An old, powerless hag. How could he dare going against I.

My silence spoke enough,
as I simply pulled the trigger.
A single shot to the back.
Behind were no emotions.

There, I was present during his last words,

"Only if V were here,
you would never had done this. "
, before he finally succumbed to ground.

A chuckle slipped away from me, my shades being put back to the side of my jackett,
as I now surely stepped out of the building for the last time.

That Hero of the now Dead man, was only a fallen angel, who failed to keep his status. He was, a dead man as well. V did not exist anymore, and he would not. That I was sure of.