000

I slept over at a friend's house for tutoring. Can you believe it?! Some girl named Gwen that is younger than ME is tutoring me. I literally cannot believe it.

Whatever, I met Gwen and her older brother back last summer. When I sucked ass at all my classes, Till Mr.Teacher whatever gave me a tutor. That's now one of my closest friends. She helped me out a lot and I'm thankful for her, I mean what would've happened if I literally didn't want tutoring.

Fully, Her name is Gwen Blake.
Such a sweet girl. And her brother, Finney Blake. Her brother always got in some sort of trouble at school so I became close with him too.

I totally hate school. Like seriously. People look at me like I'm a monster freak for beating the popular cheer squad leader, Jennie, Which it wasn't even a big deal now I'm the school 'dont touch her or you will get beat type of girl something like that.

But infact I was incredibly nice to Jennie, she just was such a control and rumor starting back stabber that made me wanna throw a chair out my window and just punch her.

(Which I did..)

But Jennie stays away from me now.. But doesn't mean she wants me dead by now.

Not only does Jennie and her dogs and in general this whole fucked up school ruin my whole regrets of living, but just home too. It's like I can't find no place where it's quiet and I'm just calm.

All I know is Gwen and Finney are so lucky I'm even alive at this point.