Stare

When I closed my eyes I could still see black but I was still moving? I'm supposed to be dead.

No, the world is tricking me. I'm dead. I tried opening my eyes and I woke up with tubes all around me and bandages that I slightly remembered what happened last night. I could barely see anything. It's like I only get one peel in hide and go seek. I started to look around, and saw no one or nothing but a stupid med cart and pipes located everywhere to keep me alive.

I heard a knock at the door. Scared I quickly shot up which I didn't even know I could do that but when I looked it was a curly haired boy and a beautiful small girl with two braids and a bow at the bottom. Finn and Gwen.

"Jesus, we didn't mean to scare you" said the recognizable voice I knew, Finn
"Yeah sorry Ariana. How are you feeling?" She noticed when I got scared.

"Alright ig. I kind of got axed no biggie" I said mockingly

They giggled until the faces dropped.

"Where's Robin?" I ask. Their faces looked at each other and slowly turned their heads to mine. I was scared for an answer. "He's here. He had a deep cut on his arm and shoulder. He's gonna be here for a while  once that heals"

I sighed in relief and thanked us for being alive. I still felt off but I could move really well! So I wanted to see him.

"Let me see him." I demanded once a nurse walked in. She sighed and looked at me knowing who I was talking to.

"I don't know." The nurse said.

'What? What does she mean by that I'll literally kick her ass-'

I thought to myself when she interrupted me. I looked up and stared at her. "Fine, but don't move much your ribs can't handle as much movement and if you don't take care of them you will be here longer." She assured me and god I wanted to leave already.

I started getting up and limping on my leg since I was such in a deep stress it shocked my bones to having hard time moving, so when I woke up I kinda forgot how to walk right.

They told me his room and Finn and Gwen held my arm around their shoulders and started to help me.

"That's it" Finn said pointing at a tall door with a number and a tall 'get well' sticker board on it.

I stared at the door then looked back at Finn and Gwen.

"Just a few minutes" I cracked a smile with red puffy eyes.

I was breathing heavily.

I gulped and took my weak hand to the door handle and slowly opened the door.

"Robin" I said quietly but normal enough to hear, "Ariana" he said back as I followed to his bed.

He was sitting up eating apple sauce with bandages all around his shoulder and his other arm. Also going down to his legs practically being casted.

"Surprised?" , "You should have seen me freak out about you"

He said waiting for me to say something

"Are you okay?!" I asked. "Oh I don't know I just basically jumped in front of a girl to save her life and then ended up almost dying from blood loss on my shoulder, then my legs having weird surprise bruises and scars, but that's all"
He scoffed mockingly.

I laughed but he just kept staring

"Were you not joking" I said seriously. He laughed then replied "you owe me a Jason Friday the 13th date" he smirked like a snake.

Oh my God. He literally remembered that? I could barely remember getting axed! But damn..

"Of course" I smiled