Detention

As I walked into detention I met in the eyes with Robin.

"Oh my God your alive?" He said jokingly

"Mhm" I was in detention before, but it was quiet and awkward last time. Now there class clowns throwing spit balls at me and the teachers talking about stuff no one literally cares about.

I'm not sure if Robin saw I wasnt in a nice mood, not that he's a empath or something but after my dry response he kept quiet for a while.

....
"Hey. Ariana.."
He spoke.

"Hm?" I said not really interested in the conversation.

"Your fight was totally badass, but how do you even know Finney?" He asked. I sighed but cracked a smile "I know his sister, Gwen. I've spent the whole summer hanging out with them because uh.. Gwen had to tutor me, which I completely over with."

"Oh.. well maybe we could be friends and you know hang with all of each other! You, me, Gwen, finney, it would have been pretty nice."

'I don't know why I was shocked at this. Has he known them before me? Why didn't they tell me?'

"Sure! 100% I'm always with Gwen at hers and Finney's house so you will see me there almost every day and night, if you go there."

......…....
Robins POV.

I got home to greet my uncle.

"Hey kid, pizzas on the table and uh hey! We could go watch that drive in movie called 'The chainsaw Massacre'!"

"Really?! That's awesome I totally wanna see it!"

.…......
Arianas POV

"Gwen you know your a great friend" I said quietly.

She didn't hear me, she was paying attention to some missing kid posters.

"Gwen?" , "Shush!"

I kept my mouth closed till she told me what she was working on.

"I'm looking at these kids. Can you believe it! I got sent to the office because they thought I abducted Vance Hopper. Like seriously ME!?"

"PSH pathetic that man could throw you to the moon."

"Exactly, but you know what happened. Half of these were Finney's friends."

I stood confused. But she's right.

...........

I couldn't sleep at all that night, she was borderline correct. What happened? Why did the abductuer do such a thing, I have many questions but I guess all will remain.

...................

"ARIANA!" screamed Gwen
"What!?" I groaned disturbed and sleepy
"Did you not sleep at all?! You look dead like seriously dead!"
She yelled

Lucky me, I made it in time and we had a safe trip to the school

...................…....
Gwen's POV

"So uh guys, wanna hang out after school and watch the new movie chainsaw Massacre', I watched it already but it's seriously the best I swear!" Robin rambled

"I would love to"
"Sure but you get the snacks" said Finney
"Mm okay"