Room A1

Room A1

Information: Room A1, belongs to: Aireen Jung and Haji Shin.

Room Style: Girlish, Loyal/Royal Peach Princess Trend

"Congratulations Airee and Haji, hope you girls make many fun memories here."

Revealing Profiles A [1&2]

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A1

Username: KandiePanda

Name: Aireen Jung

Age: 17

DOB: 8/8/98

Portrayer: Seulgi of Red Velvet

Gender: Female

Prank tools: fake blood + grudge costume, bloody soap, sticky joke coin, electrical shock in pen, biohazard toilet paper, toilet bowl prank screamed, plastic spiders, crime scene banner tape.

Specialty: Taekwondo

Section [A or B]: A

Wattpad Entertainment: FLY [pending]

Status: Single

Occupation: High school student, singer, right stage manager assistant

Nationality: Korean - American

Personality: Innocent and naïve, cares for those that are dear to her and will do anything to protect them. Always tries to look for the best in others, does her best to understand everyone in their own point of view. She encourages everyone to do what they want to do and spreads love by simply complimenting others, although many people believe she's flirting, she really isn't.

Background: Raised in a family of 3 as the only child, her father serves as a Coast Guard in the U.S. while her mother is a nurse that spoils her. Because of her father's job, Aireen's family has moved around the country countless of times before she could even finish her education. She is a high school student as well as an after school stage manager assistant working well on the right wing.

Suggested Scenes: Public Park

Love Interest: VIXX's Leo

PW/MOTTO: CAMPUS A&B, Is The Best, Cause I'm The Best

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A2

Username: Fawjia

Name: Haji Shin

Age: 16

DOB: 4/21/99

Portrayer: Bomi of Apink

Gender: Female

Prank tools: Super Glue Gun, like sticking stuff on people in secret

Specialty: Artery- Bow and Arrow

Section [A or B]: A

Wattpad Entertainment: [none]

Status: Single

Occupation: High School Student, Singer, Dancer, Rapper, Part time waitress.

Nationality: Korean-Chinese-American

Personality: Sweet and Kind. Gives her love to everyone. Clumsy and is said to be childish. Is quit and shy to others but opens up once you get close to her.

Background: Works hard for her family that doesn't care for her. She loves her family to death but they also are her weakness her father being her main weakness but he never sees her as a daughter should be seen instead as a personal worker. To help pay expenses for her parents and two older siblings she works part time as a waitress, occasionally gets the chance to sing on the stage for people. She has the dream of being in a band but she knows her dad will not agree so she secretly learns and performs. She is really afraid of the dark and heights and people who bully her (since she doesn't have time to make many friends) use her fears to their advantage.

Love interest: Kris Wu

Suggested Scene: Public Park

PW/MOTTO: CAMPUS A&B, Is The Best, Cause I'm The Best

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→