Room B15 [B]

Room B15 [B]

Information: Room B15 [B], belongs to: Yang Mijin and Yoo Chaeun

Room Style: Relaxation Trend

"Congratulations Mijin and Chaeun, hope you girls make many fun memories here."

➳Revealing Profiles B [10&11]

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile B9

Username / exodvs

Name / yang mijin

Age [international] / 17

Portrayer / kim nahyun . sonamoo

Gender / female

Prank tools / silly strings, toilet paper, paintballs, water, eggs, hmm idk XD

Specialty / singing, chemistry, taekwondo

Section / B

Wattpad entertainments / sm ent.

Status / single

Occupation / idol . girl group (?) + student

Nationality / korean

Personality: Optimistic, bright / mijin avoids everything negative and really prefers to look on the positive and better sides of things because she knows that bad times won't be forever.

Playful, energetic / mijin just can't sit still or pay attention to boring things. She'll have to do something which involves activity, or sometimes it's just the sugar.

Talkative, indecisive / she isn't exactly "annoying", but let's say she's far from quiet. don't ever trust her to make a decision though, she may take a very long time or rather choosing one she regrets.

Impatient, immature / despite being oh-so-positive all the time, mijin is one to get bored and get mad easily. she's pretty friendly and outgoing but she will never let herself get bullied, so she will defend herself. she thinks like a child most of the time and she gets scolded for that a lot. maybe it's because she's the youngest in her family and got used to it or it just developed on her.

Background / yang mi jin was born a few days before christmas (december 23) in a cold day in 1997. she is the youngest out of the three children yang hesuk and yang chaewon has, and also the little girl that they were expecting. growing up with two older brothers minchul and minkyu was a blessing and a curse to mijin; she was far from being a "girly girl" and, plus, she never get hand-me-downs, but she never really got to know how girls were like because she was more comfortable with having boys as friends. she was scouted by sm in hongdae and auditioned. she trained for 2 and a half years at sm before debuting in a girl group. (dunno what to call it xD)

Suggested scene / hmmm, a school prom or smthn XD or party, science fair / wink ><

Love interest / kim seokjin . bts [JIN]

PW/MOTTO/ CAMPUS A&B is the best, cause i'm the best >3<

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile B10

Username: keziaaaw

Name: Yoo Chaeun

Age: 14

Date of Birth: 22 May 2000

Portrayer: Oh My Girl - YooA

Gender: Female

Prank Tools: Computer/Phone

Specialty: Hacking, Getting Info

Section [A or B]: B

Wattpad Entertainment: HS Entertainment

Status: In A Relationship

Occupation: Idol ( Sirius - Main Vocals )

Nationality: Korean

Personality: Loud and honest. Too honest for her own good. She's not innocent but not exactly a pervert either. She easily believes in other people, naive. A spoilt brat and will throw a fit if her wish is not granted. Clingy and does a lot of skinship.

Background: She comes from a normal family of average to upper class family.. except that she's an only daughter and tends to be spoilt a lot. Her parents own an electronic store hence the ability to use electronic devices well.

Suggested Scene: SCANDALOUS LOVE BETWEEN A STUDENT OF CAMPUS A AND B XD but not me tho pls

Love Interest: N of VIXX

PW/MOTTO: Campus A&B is ths best, because I'm the best. ^^

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→