Room A4

Room A4

Information: Room A4, belongs to: Song Soo Rim and Hyerin Jung

Room Style: Minty Purple, Pinkish Modern Trend

"Congratulations Soo Rim and Hyerin, hope you girls make many fun memories here."

➳Revealing Profiles A [6&7]

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A6

Username: SongSooRimASFAA

Name: Song Soo Rim

Age: 18

D.O.B: 16/9/1997

Portrayer: Girl's Day Minah

Gender: Female

Prank tools: Fake blood, Fake insects, Food ingredients and Pen/pencils

Specialty: Making pranks, Flexibility, Cooking and Weapons(controlling/using)

Section: A

Wattpad Entertainment: GRL Entertainment

Status: Single

Occupations: Student+Model

Nationality: Indonesian

Personality:  Soo Rim is a very bubbly, kind, cute and 4D girl. She always smile and laughs every time. She loves to play pranks on her friends. But, she can be VERY rude and sarcastic  if someone makes her reach her limits.

Background: Soo Rim was born and raised in Indonesia. After 7 years, she moved to Malaysia. After she finished her Junior High days, she moved to Korea. She is the smartest student in her class for 5 years so far.

Suggested scene: Prom, carnival, field trip overseas etc.

Love interest: GOT7 Yugyeom

PW/MOTTO: Campus A&B Is The Best, Cause I'm The Best

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A7

Username: Shadowsaphira

Name: Hyerin Jung

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 15 August 1998

Portrayer: Nana, After School

Gender: Female

Prank tools: Gas bombs and Hacking computers

Specialty: Wushu, Taekwondo and Hacking

Section: A

Wattpad Entertainments: [None]

Status: Single

Occupation: Student

Nationality: Korean

Personality: Hyerin is an introvert and tends to keep to herself. She is incredibly smart though and is always devising something in her head. She is the sort of person that wouldn't really open up her feelings to someone but instead writes them in a diary. When you get to know her, you find out that she is really gentle and caring but can be absolutely terrifying when she is fighting or in a bad mood. She is also very innocent and seems to always see things in a positive but that can change...

Background: When she was a young child, her parents would often push her to study very hard since they both had hard working jobs that earned them a lot of money. As well she was pushed to learn some sort of self defence too. Due to studying she only had one friend at school. Though her parents weren't that stereotypical strict parents because they would actually find the time to play with her, and take time to help her with her studies. They just wanted her to be able to stand on her own two feet when she was older. In elementary school it was found out that her IQ age was 145 which from then on, her classmates called her 'Little Einstein'. She didn't mind the attention because she felt proud that people were looking up to her. But in the end she still kept to herself, only speaking when have to. After she entered junior high school things changed and she was often bullied at times for being so smart because it was stupid and weird. She would be strong though and thought that maybe if she just was quiet once again behind her glasses no one would bother her.

And they did sort of. Once in a while she get called on by her classmates but otherwise she would hide out in the library which kept her safe from the bullies. The one time she ever dressed up was or an end of junior party that the whole class was invited to. She was unrecognizable and stood with her friend the whole time before leaving a few minutes after because she thought everyone thought she was weir. In the end no one knew it was her besides her friend who dressed her up. After that she never saw any of her classmates.

Suggested Scene: CAMPUS A&B pageant

Love Interest: Seo Kang Jun

PW/MOTTO: CAMPUS A&B, Is The Best, Cause I'm The Best.

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→