Room A5 [A]

Room A5 [A]

Information: Room A5 [A], belongs to: Natasha Choi/Tuan and [Miss Unknown]

Room Style: White, Heart Cupid Trend

"Congratulations Natasha and [Miss Unknown], hope you girls make many fun memories here."

➳Revealing Profiles A [8&9]

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A8

Username:TZTTTSHA

Name: Natasha Choi /Tuan

Age: 16

Birthday: 5 February 1999

Protrayer: F(x)'s Sulli

Gender: Female

Prank tools: Voice changer, Fake ids, vampire's teeth and ghost mask

Specialty: Martial arts, fencing,bow and arrow, knife and hacking.

Section: A

Wattpad entertainment: SM

Status: Engaged-EXO's Sehun

Occupations: A Princess's maknae leader and main rapper.student.Models.

Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Personality: Bipolar. Can be very nice and talkative but also cold and nerdy-type. Doesn't talk much but evil type. Tomboyish but was forced by her brothers to be girlish. Also a random person. She was polite, cute and bubbly to persons she like. At first hate her fiance but then start developed love to him. Sexy sometimes. Love to wears shorts and skinny jeans but hate skirts. Obsessed with tulips and panda.Love taking selcas.

Background: She was born in China. Her parents divorced.But move to California with her brother Mark Tuan of GOT7.Later move back to Korea and live with her stepbrother Choi Minho of SHINee. Got engaged to Oh Sehun of Exo after her brothers make her. She ever involved with mafia.Love to help unable peoples. Learn martial arts from her fiance Sehun,rap from her stepbrother Minho and dance from her brother Mark.Afraid of dark because of her dark past. Try her best in everything she like. She's very rich but wanted to pursued her dream to be onstage together with her brothers so she choose to be an idol in a group called A Princess. She's the youngest but a good leader. Main rapper. She's beauty with brains. Can speak in many language fluently and really hate people who snores. Easily got pissed so don't make her angry or you'll feel the pain being pranked by her.She once make Minho fainted from her pranks.

Suggested scene: Beach. She love to stroll alone at the beach.

Love interest: EXO Sehun

PW/MOTTO: CAMPUS A&B, Is The Best,cause I'm The Best.

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→

Profile A9

Username: meowchuuu

Name: Kim Hyejin

Age: 17 turning 18 (international years)

Date of Birth: December 1st 1997

Portrayer: Exid's Hani

Gender: Female

Prank tools: Paint balls, eggs,

Specialty: Getting information from people (especially secrets), singing (as a hobby), sports.

Section: A

Wattpad Entertainment: [None]

Status: In a relationship

Occupation: Student and Waitress (at a nearby cafe)

Nationality: Korean

Personality: She likes seeing people lose, which makes her want to win even more. She's also very childish and mischievous, so pranging is perfect for her. She isn't so clingy, and she dislikes too much skinship (cuddling and hugs is fine).

Background: She comes from a higher than average class family. She has an older sister, who's working as a fashion intern. Her dad is a businessman, while her mom owns a cafe, which Hyejin works at.

Suggested Scene: Have a school fair somewhere.

Love Interest: Exo's Baekhyun

Password: Campus A&B is the best, because I'm the best. ^^

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳

→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→➳→ ➳→