DEAD GIRL IN THE POOL

Chapter 16: Dead Girl in the Pool

The majority has selected option 2.

PATH UPDATED

Helping Hand: (Y/N) shot at the unknown animal to help Dylan and Ryan and ran into the radio hut. - Dylan, Ryan, and (Y/N) got stuck in the radio hut when the shot didn't kill the animal. - (Y/N) fixed the wire. - (Y/N) got bitten by the creature. - (Y/N) did not get their hand cut off.

22.58 | August 22nd - (Y/N)

Radio Hut

And despite something burning all the way up your hand; even the pure concept of losing your hand, for it just to be gone forever, terrified you out of your mind.

"NO! NO, DON'T CUT IT OFF!"

You screamed desperately, rolling onto your back. The ceiling swimmer in your vision and the terrible feeling in your hand continued.

"WE HAVE TO CUT IT OFF! LOOK AT THIS!"

Dylan seemed to have gone past reasoning at this point, shifting you onto his lap as best as possible.

"NO, DYLAN, PLEASE DON'T!"

"DYLAN, WE'RE NOT DOING IT!"

Ryan yelled finally.

"Ah, fuck, oh shit..."

"The wire...Get the wire..."

You slurred your words in your delirium. The yelling part of the awful situation had come to an end; leaving you exhausted, in pain and barely aware. Somehow through it you still managed to recall that the wire wasn't fixed and whatever bit you was still out there, ignoring the way your veins felt alive.

"Ryan, get the wire!"

Dylan yelled. There was no reply except for Ryan's frantic footsteps to go fix the wire. You couldn't see what was going on there, only the ceiling and Dylan's tearstained face in your view. You were crying yourself of course, still feeling the pain of the bite. 

"Oh fuck...It's okay, it's gonna be fine...We're both here for you..."

Dylan muttered as if in a trance himself. He shifted you a little so you were leaned up against his chest. He was shaking, you were shaking but in the midst of everything it felt so comforting. He rocked forward and backward slightly, his hand absentmindedly caressing your hair as you tried to keep the room from spinning as much as it was. You screwed your eyes shut.

"What do I do Dylan?!"

"Plug it into the thingy and press the button!" You clutched onto Dylan's shirt. "RYAN HURRY THEY'RE IN PAIN!" Dylan screamed.

"I'm trying! Keep pressure on it!"

Dylan grabbed your injured hand. He apologized at you let out a sharp cry of pain and opened your eyes.

"I'm sorry! It's gonna hurt, I'm so sorry!"

He pressed down onto the palm of your hand firmly as you tried to squirm away. The pressure only made the pain more aggressive. 

And then there was a screeching loud sound booming through the radio hut, physically paining you. Next thing you knew; your hand fell back down to your side and everyone in the room was screaming. Your head was pushed further into Dylan's chest as he shoved his hands over your ears to somewhat dull the agony. A few painful moments later, it was over and your hand was being pushed down on again. It hurt significantly less this time though, with your ears ringing so much.