Prologue

Little Y/N POV:

"Y/N RUN!!" my mother said, but I stopped to look back because I was confused as to why she was screaming for me to run. "Momm-" I tryed to say but before I could finish I watched as a knife was plunged through her heart.. "MOMMA!!!" I cried out and tried to run to her but my father picked me up and he locked both of us in the cabin we lived in. "Y/n, hunny I need you to take Nadwe and lock both of you in your room" my father said. "What's happening Papa?" I asked, looking both confused and worried. "Hunny please do as I say and don't come out till one of the crewmates or I call for you" he demanded, "Yes Papa.." I said. Papa kissed my cheek and said "I'll be back in a little bit sweetheart" I nodded and walked over to Nadwe's playpin and took him out of it. "Sissy whats going on?" Nadwe asked, I shushed him and whispered "Nad, you need to be quiet, papa said we need to hide in my room so I am taking you there" "ok sissy..." Nadwe said. I walked quietly down the hallway with Nadwe in my arms. He was so confused and I thought I would tell him when he gets a little older so maybe he can live a few years just knowing our momma went back to Earth for vacation. When we got to my room I sat Nadwe on my bed and locked to door, "Sissy why are you crying?" Nadwe asked, I didn't even know that I was crying at this point. I didn't feel anything since the only two things in my mind were my mothers death and keeping Nadwe safe. "I'm fine Nadwe but we need to be more quiet" I said with no emotion in my voice. "Ok sissy but can you tell me what's happening?" Nadwe asked while whispering, "I don't exactly know Nad, but Papa said we need to stay here until a crewmate or he comes to get us" I whispered as I sat down next to Nadwe. "S-sissy I'm sc-scared" Nadwe said and hugged me tightly. I sighed while holding him in my lap and leaning against my bed frame. "I am too..." I said. We waited for a few hours, Nadwe had fallen asleep and a knock was heard on my door along with a raspy voice that said "Come on out little girl it's too late for your dad I killed him." I sat there silently crying while hugging Nadwe tightly, "OK FINE LITTLE GIRL IF YOU DON'T COME OUT I'M COMING IN" yelled the raspy voice. At this point I was fully alert and Nadwe was awake terrified because of the yelling. I got out of bed and stood in front of Nadwe in a defensive pose with Nadwe cowering behind me. The door had now been fully broken down and there stood a man about 6'2 with a gun pointed at me and Nadwe. Right when the man was about to shoot the emergancy meeting went off and we were all instantly teleported to the meeting table. I could see the man more clearly now he wore an orange spacesuit with the helmet on so no one could see him but we could all clearly see he had blood on him. "Mind explaining Mr. For1 why you are covered in blood and why ther-" Mr. Playz tried to say but I cut him off "NO please just don't say it out loud please" I begged the yellow man and gestured towards Nadwe. He sighed and said "As I was saying you know what you did and why you are covered in blood" but Mr. For1 shot back and said "What the hell are you talking about!?" His son spoke up and said "My papa didn't do anything I don't know what you are talking about Mr. Blaza's dad!" Mr. Playz sighed "Guys we all were with eachother except Mr. and Mrs. L/n and their two kids and we all know what happened to their parents and they are to young to even know how to kill.. someone so we all know who it is" all of the crewmates looked at Mr. For1 except for me beacuse I know if I did I would just be upset more than I already am. I looked at Momma and Papa's tablets and everyone had voted besides me and Mr. For1's son so I just decided to vote for him since I knew it was him but before I could Nadwe tugged on my arm and asked "Sissy what's going on why are we voting for my friends dad?" I sighed and said "I'll tell you when you are older so you can understand and have happy memories, without being depressed" Nadwe looked at me confused because he obviously didn't know what I was talking about. I sighed and looked away from his confused little face and looked at the tablets to see everyone had voted Mr. For1 besides him and his son which was obvious. Then he took out his knife and started charging at me and Nadwe but Mr. Honest and Mr. Playz each took one of his arms and drug him to the door to eject him into space. The crewmates looked out the window to watch the imposter get ejected into space. I stood with Nadwe while he was looking confused as to why his friends dad just got ejected into space. I was trying to calm him down by saying that it was just something mandatory but he just keep asking questions and trying to figure out why we just sent his friend's dad to space. "Nad please stop asking questi-" I tried to say but I was cut off by someone yelling at me "I HATE YOU!!" the voice said I turned around confused and I see Mr. For1's son standing there crying and upset. I looked at him with no emotion and said "Well how do you think I feel? Your dad killed my parents and now I have to take care of Nadwe and I don't even have enough money to buy things from the vending machines." He looked at me with some guilt but he just got angrier  and yelled one last time before going into a space capsule "I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!" then just like that his capsule took off and disappeared into space.