[Chapter 1]

Y/N POV:

I was sitting in my room with most of my stuff packed because I was getting deployed to my brothers ship to surprise him and tell him I'm staying. He hated me for 2 long and depressing years when I finally told him about what happened to our parents and why we voted out Mr. For1, I mean he still hates me to this day but I thought it would be a good idea to surprise him even if he didn't want me there. I sighed at the thought of the memory and packed the last of my things, while doing so, I found a picture of me, Nadwe and our parents, it was the first day Nadwe was old enough to come back on the ship with us and also the day I sworn to protect him with my life even if he hated me. I smiled at the picture and put it carefully into one of my suitcases. I was about to grab my phone when a knock was heard on my door, I went up to it and ever since what happened years ago I never let my guard down around anyone just incase he comes back one day to get his revenge... I opened the door to see security officers Leroy and Jareld. "Oh shit, you guys scared me I thought you were him" I said and they looked at eachother and laughed "Ms. L/n we are just here to help you carry your stuff to the capsule" Leroy said "Oh well thanks when am I supposed to leave?" I asked and Jareld looked down at his watch and said "In about an hour and a half so we better get going if you want to make it on time" I sighed in relief knowing I was going to get help with carring my stuff. I allowed them to come inside and they helped me carry my stuff to the capsule. Once we got everything in Jareld looked at his watch and said there was 30 minutes left to spare so I had time to say goodbye to everyone.

~Time SKIP brought to you by L4FF LOAFS~

3rd person POV:

While in the capsule Y/n knew that Nadwe wasn't going to be to happy to see her since it wasn't long ago she told him about their parents. She knew that it was going to be very hard for Nadwe to except her. Nadwe was only 14 and Y/n was 18 when she told him, it was the worst thing that happened to Nadwe in his life since he always thought his parents were on Earth for vacation. When Nadwe was 15 he decided to deploy to his friend's ship, Y/n didn't take it so well at the time since then Nadwe has never kept in contact with Y/n and that upset her so much just thinking about the memory makes her upset. Now Y/n is 20 and Nadwe is 16 and they haven't seen eachother in 2 years since the first year Nadwe completely ignored Y/n since he was upset that she didn't tell him that their parents were dead. Y/n had been having it really hard because she had never really heard from Nadwe, she almost committed suicide.. She was snapped out of the memories when she heard the pilot say they were almost at the destination.

Y/N POV:

The pilot had said that we were almost there and I started getting nervous because I knew that Nadwe wouldn't want me there. I started crying at the thought that my own brother the last of my famiy didn't even love me anymore. "Hey are you ok?" a deep british voice asked me "Huh um yeah I'm ok" I said wiping my face "Well I would like to indroduce myself! I'm Laff your personal guide for today! I will be guiding you around our ship!" Laff said. I looked up at the british man and he was wearing a gas mask? What? I didn't ask why but I got a good look at him he was wearing a dark green space suit with a suit around it and he had dark greenish, brownish eyes. He coughed and I realized I was staring. I apologized and he held out his hand to help me up "Thanks" I said he nodded with a smile "I will have two of the other crewmates come and help move your stuff but for now I think you should meet everyone" Laff said then we proceded to walk out of the ship. We went over to the meeting table that was covered in saltine crackers?? What the hell is going on with Nadwe's ship mates!? Laff picked up a megaphone and yelled, I covered my ears because it hurt.  We walked over to the meeting table to see most people but when I looked around and saw someone way to familier..

HELLLLO PEOPLE!!!!!! I am author-chan and I just want to say I hope you enjoy this! This is my first time writing in a chapter and Idk what to say besides I hope you guys enjoy my typing skills that suck :D