[Chapter 5]

3RD PERSON POV:

As Y/n was running down the halls looking for medbay she didn't realize the others were not to far behind her carrying Socks. Y/n busrt threw the door to medbay and saw a man wearing a cookie monster outfit with a doctors outfit on praising a medical degree.

MEMEGOD POV:

I was praising my medical degree when a woman wearing a f/c astronaut suit with (any accessorie(s) you want) burst threw the door carrying Nadwe!? "Hey! What did you do to him!?" I tried to ask calmly but I yelled out of fear for Nadwe's life. The woman came up to , "Ask your little orange friend Memegod" the woman said. *She knew my name what in the hell!?* I watched as she went over to one of the beds and laid Nadwe down then right after Blaza, Tbh, and Laff came in carrying Socks! "Oh my gosh what in the hell happened to Socks!?" I asked while gesturing them to bring Socks over to one of the beds. "It's a long story.." Laff said "Just tell me later after all this dies down a bit" I said they all nodded.

Y/N POV:

While the others were talking all my focus was on Nadwe and keeping him alive. I'm trying to rush around and find stuff to help him, at this point my hands are filled with medical supplies. I set the stuff down on the little counter beside the bed I laid him on. I took off the space suit and set it aside to be washed. Underneath Nadwe's space suit, he was a wearing a shirt covered in blood and a pair of jeans. I took a medical knife out of the supplies and ripped his shirt were the wound was. I looked to see it missed his heart and hit his shoulder instead. The view from it earlier looked like it hit him in the heart. I sighed in relief knowing that he was gonna be ok. "I just need to stitch his shoulder, wrap it, and put his arm in a sling" I thought out loud. I knew he didn't lose much blood since after I took the knife out of him to stab Socks, I put something on his shoulder the press down on the wound and keep it from spilling anymore blood. I finished stitching up Nadwe's wound then wrapped it and put his arm into a sling so he won't undo the stitches. After I used all the stuff I needed to I put the knife on a little tray to get cleaned and put all the other stuff up. "Hey you know its not nice to use stuff without permisson" I looked behind me to see Blaza upset but with a small smile on his face. "Huh of hey Blaza... I'll just leave you alone and go back over to Nadwe.." I said knowing he was probably mad at me for almost killing Socks. I turned to go to Nadwe when Blaza pulled me back and hugged me! My face grew warmer by the second "I'm not mad at you Y/n I know you were just protecting Nadwe. Its what all the older siblings do." He whispered while hugging me. "Uh h-huh I'm gonna go check o-on Nadwe" I said pulling away from Blaza and walking over to check on Nadwe but when I started walking away I heard Blaza chuckling at me.

SOCKS POV:

All I felt was pain and regret. Y/n was right thats all I would feel. I need to say sorry to her as soon as I can and apologize for my father and I's actions.