[Chapter 2]

Nadwe POV:

I was working on my upload task in the back of electrical, I never liked eletrical my sister was always there to protect from any danger. I miss her so much but I'm still upset at her for not telling me that our parents were dead! She waited 11 years before telling me! Who does that!? I finished my upload task just as Laff yelled into the megaphone. I was so confused as to why he did that but I just went anyways once I got there only half the crew was there everyone else was just now coming in right as I was. We all sat down while Laff pulled someone off to the side. Who is that they seem familiar? They looked at me and quickly looked back at Laff and started freaking out what the hell? "Laff what the hell is going on!?" Socks yelled, 'Why the hell is he so scary sometimes' I thought. "Socks calm down let Laff explain and let the other person indroduce themselves" Blaza said, Socks grumbled and sighed deeply in annoyance "Whatever" he said. I looked at the person when they looked at me they put their helmet on so no one could see them I think.

Y/N POV:

Once Laff pulled me off the the side I freaked out because I knew Nadwe had noticed me and while freaking out I put on my space helmet so no one nows who I am because I saw Blaza and TbhHonest. "Hey, hey it's ok take deep breaths and calm down" Laff said trying to calm me down. "I'm freaking out Mr. Laff I don't know what to do and if I tell you I'm afraid I'm going to start crying again like I was earlier!" I whisper-yelled at him. "Ok, ok just tell me and if you start crying your helmet will sheld your face anyways since you freaked out and randomly put it on" he said, I sighed deeply and said "Laff do you see that kid in the magenta space suit, with the two top hats?" I asked "Oh Nadwe?" he asked "Yes Nadwe well.. he is my little brother and he hasn't talked to me or even interacted with me in 2 years" I said. He looked at me in shock like Nadwe has never talked about me which I doubt he has since the incident.. "Nadwe never said anything about you he just said all his family died and he went to their funerals" Laff said which made me cry knowing my own brother said I was dead, I never thought he would go that far and just completely take me out of his life. I sighed in a shakey tone and said "Our parents died when he was 3 and I was 7 I had to witness my mother die and I never got to see my dad, he went out of our cabin to try and find someone to help but then Mr. Playz said that my dad had died also, so up until Nadwe was 14 all he knew was that our parents were on Earth for vacation and they told me to look after him" I said which at this point I was fully crying. I took off my helmet and looked behind Laff to see everyone standing there looking at me.

Blaza POV:
We all sat there talking to eachother, when we heard Laff talking to the person they sounded like they were feminine. "Hey Blaza does it sound like the person Laff is talking to is crying?" Tbh asked me, "Well I think that they are female the voice is not as deep as some of ours" I said. Well all stopped talking when we heard her crying and talking about Nadwe? What does Nadwe have to do with this? We all we went quiet to hear what the female had to say. "I'm freaking out Mr. Laff I don't know what to do and if I tell you I'm afraid I'm going to start crying again like I was earlier!" She whisper-yelled to Laff. "Ok, ok just tell me and if you start crying your helmet will sheld your face anyways since you freaked out and randomly put it on" Laff said, she sighed deeply and said "Laff do you see that kid in the magenta space suit, with the two top hats?" she asked and we all looked at Nadwe then we all got up and stood behind Laff without them noticing "Oh Nadwe?" he asked "Yes Nadwe well.. he is my little brother-" we all looked wide-eyed at Nadwe who was crying just a little "-and he hasn't talked to me or even interacted with me in 2 years" she said. Laff looked shocked and we were all just staring wide-eyed at Nadwe because he never told any of us about her or his family. "Nadwe never said anything about you he just said all his family died and he went to their funerals" Laff said and that was the last straw for her and she just started crying and looked down deep in thought then she sighed and in a shakey tone and said "Our parents died when he was 3 and I was 7 I had to witness my mother die and I never got to see my dad, he went out of our cabin to try and find someone to help but then Mr. Playz said that my dad had died also, so up until Nadwe was 14 all he knew was that our parents were on Earth for vacation and they told me to look after him" she said while fully crying now I looked at her and she took off her helmet and I realized it was Y/n L/n the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. L/n. She looked behind Laff and saw all of us. We were just staring wide-eyed at her and she looked so shocked that we were all there which wouldn't be that surprising. Laff turned around and saw us "Jeez you guys don't just randomly come up behind someone that is having a conversation with another person" he scolded us then Nadwe spoke up with a shakey voice "S--sis? I--is that you?"