[Chapter 3]

Y/N POV:

"S--sis? I--is that you?" Nadwe asked while fully crying at the sight of me. I shot my head up at the sound of his voice "Nadwe?" I asked, Nadwe looked at me with sadness and anger "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" he yelled, I flinched while everyone else just looked at him in shock. I looked down in shame and silently cursed myself for doing this because I knew he would just hate me more. I ran to him and hugged him very tightly because it had been years since I have, "LET ME GO YOU BITCH!" Nadwe yelled while crying and fighting to get from my grip. In seconds he gave up and just cried, he was falling and I just fell with him still hugging him trying to calm him down. "Nadwe I'm sorry this was the only way I could get you to listen to me because I knew you would just walk away" I said "W--why are you h--here" he asked "I came to visit you but with the risk of you hating me for as long as I live" I said "Sis I hated you because you waited 11 years to tell my why they died" "Why?" Nadwe asked me, I sighed "It was so you could have happy memories with your friends and me, I just thought that if you could have some happy memories while you were younger, you would understand why I told you when your older, but you got upset with me and didn't let me tell you why I didn't tell you when you were younger" I said. Nadwe looked very shocked at my explanation, "S--s-sis I'm sorry I g--got upset I di-" Nadwe tried to explain but I cut him off saying "Nad don't say sorry I knew you were upset and I forgive you"

SOCKS POV:

"Nad don't say sorry I knew you were upset and I forgive you" said Nadwe's sister. I can't believe Nadwe didn't tell us anything about her, but she looks so familier I heard her talk about my dad? I think? Well if she did I don't know why see would because a little bitch I knew when I was younger ejected him out because he killed her parents. I felt bad for her but I couldn't control his actions. I just wish that I could kill her so I can get revenge for my dad.

___TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY FRICKING AUTHOR :D__

Y/N POV:

After all the sadness and depression died down I was ascorted to communications to have my profile added to the ships maintenance logs. "So sis um how have you been these past 11 years?" Nadwe asked trying to strike up a conversation. "Well lets just say they have been very interesting I made so many new friends and I've had so much time to think about things.." I said "Oh well thats nice I'm glad you made new friends" Nadwe said akwardly. I looked at him and his face was completely red from embarrassment. I snorted then start laughing "You're the same old Nadwe to innocent for his own good." Nadwe looked up at me in shock and started shaking from even more embarassment since I was laughing at him. "Hey! Just because I'm apparently "to innocent" doesn't mean I don't have the balls to yell at you!" Nadwe tried reasoning with me. At this point I had to hold on to the wall for support because I was laughing so hard. Nadwe stood embarrassed beside his friends that were chuckling at his torture. "AND done, now your profile should be in the ships maintenance logs and you can get your first tasks tomorrow morning Nadwe's sister!" said TbhHonest. I started to calm down by this point and introduced myself properly "Oh I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys my name, (I stood up put one of my hands behind my back and put one out for the members to shake) The name's Y/n L/n!" I said with a cheerful attitude. "I'm TbhHonest!" I knew who he was since his red astronaut outfit with the crab pinchers and eyes on them. "I'm Blaza but you probably remember me" Blaza said with a small smile. "Yeah I remember you." I said returning the smile. The last person to shake my hand was very cold and hateful towards me like I did something wrong. He pulled me really close to were I was up against his chest and his face was near my ear. "I remember you, you little bitch and I will make your life a living hell if you don't do what I say." That's when I remembered who he was and out of reflex I punched him in the jaw. "Why you little-" "Woah Socks my man calm down" Tbh said holding Socks back. Then Blaza pulled me to the side and whispered real close to my face "Stay away from him he'll kill you.."