the abduction

on a normal Wednesday night, the triplets are filming a Friday video in the parking lot of McDonald's. Nick just said a hilarious joke (as usual) when OUT OF NOWHERE all these black SUVs start racing into the parking lot all coming towards the triplets car, Matt and Chris are both freaking out wondering what's happening and Nick is still cracking up about the joke he just made. Once the SUVs stop right in front of the minivan you see men in black suits coming out of the cars and walking toward the minivan, they stop in front of the window right next to nick, and you can see the American flag pin on their suits so nick believes they are from the government. Nick cautiously rolls the window down, "um hi" nick says, "hello are you Nick Sturniolo" one of the men says while holding a bright flashlight in nicks face. "that's me" nick says, Matt and Chris are shocked about what's happening and have not spoken since the men have pulled in. The Man who is speaking to Nick points the flashlight at Matt and demands him to open the door(Matt had locked the doors so he had to open them), Matt hesitates to open it but nick says it is okay. Once the door is open the men SNATCH nick so quickly that Chris and Matt can not even help nick, the men drag him to the SUVs and put a bag over his head, and put him in the back seat of one of the cars. To make sure that Matt and Chris do not follow them one of the men in a black suit shoots the minivan's tires with a gun. Matt and Chris are still in utter shock about what just happened.

in the black SUV...

nick is sitting with a bag over his head when a demanding voice says "take it off", one of the men takes off the bag over nicks head, and to nick's surprise Obama is sitting in front of him in the car!!! "o-Obama" nicks say in shock, Obama nods. "son I am here to recruit you" Obama says, before nick can get one word out Obama continues "I have been watching your videos and your theory on birds well you are right, they are going to take over. I need your help nick to stop this". Nick cannot believe he is hearing this all the jokes about his fear of birds have just been justified at this moment, and Obama is telling him that he was right, crazy. "oh well sir- Obama IDK how I am going to help you" nick says confused on how Obama thinks he would be able to stop this. "you'll find out soon enough" says Obama. 

In the minivan...

Matt is baffled that the government just took his brother away and then shot his car's tires. "how are we going to get home?" Chris says, "idk but we need to get a nick," Matt says. They both nod and then get out of the car and walk home, on the walk they try to figure out how they are going to get their brother back but nothing seems to be good enough.