Punishment: BakuKami (MHA)

"B-Bakugou, I'm sorry I-" he was stopped by Bakugou's lips smashing against his. Kaminari let out a pathetic whimper as he returned the rough kiss.
Bakugou then broke away and began roughly and harshly attacking his lovers neck with hickies and bites, making him squrim and whimper. Bakugou let out a growl into his lovers ear, making him go red and become hard. His erection poking the dominant boy.
"How slutty.. First, you're with some bastard and now you want me to fuck you? Pathetic." He smirked against Kaminari's neck.
"I-I didn't w-want to-" that's all the yellow haired boy could say before his lover roughly tore away his shirt and tossed it aside.
"Stop fucking talking or you're going to make this worse on yourself." Bakugou snapped, making the boy beneath him whimper. Kaminari loved how rough the blonde was with him, it was a turn on.
Bakugou then removed his own shirt then gave Kaminari a glare, "What are you waiting for?! Strip!"
Kaminari jumped up and fumbled with his clothes, worrying that the rough treatment would lead him without the ability to walk.
Once both boys were naked, the blonde pushed his lover onto the bed and pinned his wrists above him.
"B-Bakugou, d-don't be so rough!" Kaminari whined, trying to break free from the tight grip.
"I'm going to as rough as I want to! You deserve this, you filthy whore." Bakugou growled, making his lover moan.
Bakugou then kissed the yellow haired boy roughly, bitting his bottom lip and sucking onto it. Then took no time shoving his tounge into the wet cavern, claiming it. Kaminari instantly moaned at contact, making the blonde's erection get impossibly harder. Having Kaminari under him like this was amazing, he tasted delicious.
Kaminari pulled away from the kiss after Bakugou left no part of his mouth untouched.
"B-Bakugou, please.. Just fuck me already. I can't take it anymore! I'm so fucking hard for you, I just want to be pounded senseless!" Kaminari begged, making the blonde growl lowly into his lover's ear.
"Pathetic.." He then opened the bottom's legs and shoved himself in, causing the bottom to cry out in pain. Bakugou was never this rough with him.
"St-Stop! I-It hurts!" Kaminari cried. But Bakugou just laughed.
"You think I'm going to stop because it hurts? Did you stop when that guy was messing with you?!" Bakugou snarled.
"Th-That was different! A-at least let me get used to you before you begin!" The bottom begged, squriming underneath the blonde.
"No. You wanted this. You begged me for it. You knew what I was going to do the moment you got touched." Bakugou then grabbed a pillow, slipped off the case, and used it to tie the bottom's hands to the bed frame.
"N-No, please! You know I-I like holding onto you!" Kaminari whined, squriming.
Bakugou then lowered his head, then whispered, "You're going to take all of my throbbing cock. I want to ear you scream my name so everyone knows who owns you. The only one who can make you scream like a cheap whore. You understand, slut?"
Kaminari moaned and flushed red, "Y-Yes."
"Good."
That's when the blonde began thrusting. His pace was hard and rough, but not fast. He was being merciful. Kaminari began moaning loudly, pulling on the case that bound his hands together.
Bakugou grunted and panted hotly against the skin of his lover's neck, sending chills up his spine.
Bakugou's pace increased when he felt like Kaminari was ready. The bottom cried out when feeling the increase of speed. Bakugou's hands gripped the bottom's waist hard enough to leave bruises, but he didn't care. He wanted to remember this.
Bakugou grunted and marked onto Kaminari's chest, leaving deep bites and hickies. Making the bottom arch his back.
Kaminari's eyes watered up and the warm tears streamed down his face, the pleasure was becoming too much for him. He wouldn't hold out much longer and the blonde knew.
Kaminari's legs wrapped around the blonde's waist tightly while his back arched more. He cried out when feeling his lover push deeper into his tight hole, making him squeeze around the blonde's hard member.
"Fuck, Denki.. You're going to make me cum if you continued to squeeze around me like that.." He said through his many breaths for air and quiet moans.
Kaminari threw his head back when feeling the pace quicken. Bakugou wanted to cum. He wanted to fill up his lover's hole.
"F-Fucking Christ! Gah! Agh!" Kaminari swore, gripping onto the pillow case. He continued to cry and moan out as Bakugou never slowed down.
Kaminari felt like his hold was going to rip. He felt his lover's warm tounge lick over his nipples, causing him to whine.
"You like that, you bastard? Huh? Fuck yeah you do, you like it when I lick you. You like it when I'm fucking up your tight hole." Bakugou smirked, Kaminari nodded and continued to moan and cry out.
Then he screamed. He screamed out of insane pleasure, cumming all over himself.
Bakugou then slammed himself into Kaminari's tight heat, hitting his prostate then cumming. Kaminari had screamed out again, his back arching more.

Now the only sounds that filled the room where heavy pants for air and whimpers from the sore bottom. Bakugou was proud of himself.
"You're lucky, bitch.. I couldn't go any longer." Bakugou growled, Kaminari whined.

Bakugou pulled out of Kaminari and watched as his cum leak out of the bottom's hole.
"F-Fuck.. B-Bakugou..~" Were the only words Kaminari managed before losing his voice. Which made the blonde smirk.

After some after-care, Bakugou laid down with his trembling lover and pulled him close. Kaminari just snuggled into his lover's chest and quickly fell asleep, the blonde falling asleep soon after.

Some of this was inspired by a yaoi AOT Oneshot smut created by @/yaoi_count_me_in so go read what they've written!
Comment, vote, request!