Traitor: TodoBaku (MHA)

Todoroki's POV:

I know it's wrong, but I couldn't help it. I had to join him, he was family. We hated him for the same reason, and.. His cause was debatable.
I knew I was betraying everything the school stood for by helping and joing the leauge, but I really had no choice. Plus... It's fun to be bad.

3rd Person POV

Todoroki snuck back into the dorm building after being out almost all night. Little did he know, someone else was awake and waiting for him.
"Took you long enough, traitor."
Shoto jumped at the sound of his classmate's, Bakugou's, voice.
"Took you long enough, traitor."
Todoroki jumped and turned to face him, "Bakugou? What're you doing up?"
"Better question is why the fuck are you sneaking back into the building, huh? Been hanging aaround someone, or PEOPLE you shouldn't be?!"
"Shut up! Someone might hear you!"
"Tell me!"
"Fine! I was!"
"Who?!"
"The League, Katsuki!"
Bakugou froze, "What?"
"I was with the League of Villians."
"Why... The.. FUCK WERE YOU WITH THEM?!" He lunged at Todoroki, slamming him against the nearest wall. He had Todoroki by the throat.
It was hard for Todoroki to breathe because of how hard he was being choked. But, he was blushing. Which weirded Bakugou out.
"J-Just tell me why you were with them!" He was now blushing, confused on why Todoroki liked this.

He removed his hand to let Todoroki breathe.

"I was with them because my brother is. I joined him."
"You joined the L.O.V? I didn't see that coming. I was expecting Deku or something-"
"I- Shut up. You can't be telling anyone, understand?"
"And what's stopping me from telling anyone? Mainly Aizawa?"
"Me willing to do whatever you want."
"Anything?"
"That's what I said."

Todoroki then found himself in Bakugou's dorm, pinned to the bed under him.

"So, this is what you want? Sex with me?"
"Yeah, I need.. Release. Plus, you said anything."
"I know. You're lucky I also want you."
Bakugou blushed, "I-I don't want you-"
"You can't lie to me, I see the way you look at me. You need me, Katsuki."
Bakugou grumbled, "Shut the hell up and let me fuck you."
"As you wish." He smirked.
"W-Wipe that smirk off your face!" He was flustered now, unsure if he was able to top now.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I found it quite the turn on when I saw you smirk during the enterance exam so I figured smirking in bed would turn you on~"
"Damn right! Now cut it out or I won't be gentle!"
"Who said I wanted you to be?" He chuckled.
Bakugou groaned, "You're so damn annoying..."
"Oh, but you fucking love it."
Bakugou's eyes went wide, "Did you just-"
"Curse? Surprised to see the good boy go bad?" He giggled.
Bakugou growled, "Whatever! Shut the fuck up so I can do this!"
"Ooo~ I like my men fiesty.."
Bakugou whined and leaned his head against Todoroki's chest. "Dammit, Icy-Hot.. You're an asshole.."
Todoroki smirked, "Am I? Or are you just a natural bottom?"
Bakugou sat up, now sitting on Todoroki's lap.
Todoroki's hands found Bakugou's waist. "Just say the words, and I'll snatch your virginity so fast." He licked his lips and smirked.
Bakugou, against himself, fell under Todoroki's control. "D-Dammit.."
"I wasn't expecting you to let me top so easily, I thought you were better than that~!" He giggled.
"Shut up! Just fucking fuck me already before I change my mind!"
"As you wish."

Todoroki soon had Bakugou stripped, flipped over with his ass in the air, and completely under his control.
"H-Hurry up, dammit..."
"Nah, I don't think you're ready for me. How about I... Warm you up~?"
Bakugou blushed, "What's that supposed to mean?"
Todoroki leaned forward, his buldge pressed against Bakugou, then whispered. "I'm going to finger you until I think you're ready for me to fuck you."
That made the blonde go red. But, before he could say anything, Todoroki shoved his fingers into the blonde's cavern. "Suck like the good slut you are."
Bakugou managed a whine before he sucked onto the digits, coating them in his saliva.
Todoroki soon pulled them out and shoved one into Bakugou, making him gasp and grip the bed. He whimpered, already beginning to tremble.
"Oo.. You're so tight.. That's so good~" He then moved his finger in and out.
Bakugou whimpered and tossed his head back, tearing up in pain.

Soon, the pain was replaced with pleasure.
Todoroki added another finger, making Bakugou moan out his name, which only turned him on more.
Todoroki then removed his fingers and stripped, making Bakugou get more red and become speechless. Todoroki smirked and grabbed Bakugou, pinning him to the bed, hovering over him.
"A-Are you finally going to fuck me or are you just going to stare at me and tease me?" Bakugou whined.
"Well, when you put it like that I just might tease you more." Todoroki smirked.
Bakugou whined, "No, please.. I-I need it. I need you."
"Fine, get ready."
Bakugou whimpered and tilted his head back, "N-Now. Do it now, I-I'm so ready.."
Todoroki smirked, "Oh yeah? You sure~?" He teased Bakugou's hole with his tip, making him whine.
"Yes! Yes, I'm sure! Fuck me!"
"Yes, sir~" Todoroki then shoved himself in, making Bakugou's back arch.
"D-Don't move yet-!"
"Aw~ Why not, my love~? Need some time to adjust~?"
Bakugou scoffed, then looked away. "I-I wasn't e-expecting you to be so b-big.."
"I did try warming you up~"
"Three fingers is nothing compared to how you feel!" Bakugou grumbled.
Todoroki chuckled, "Just tell me when I can move."

After a few moments, Bakugou nodded at Todoroki, giving him the okay.
Todoroki then began to thrust, gently though just in case Bakugou wasn't fully ready.
Bakugou let out a groan, "Why the hell are you being so soft?"
Todoroki chuckled, "I wasn't aware you wanted me to be rough with you, Katsuki~"
Bakugou blushed, "O-Of course I want you to be rough!"
"Then I will." Todoroki's pace gradually changed; getting faster and more rough.
Bakugou's back arched and he cried out, gripping onto Todoroki tightly. He smirked and contined his harsh pace. Bakugou continued to cry out, not caring if anyone heard.

They continued for another hour, Bakugou couldn't take anymore. Todoroki pulled out and carried the sore blonde to the bathroom for a warm bath. Todoroki set him down and started the water, turning it off when it was high enough, then warming it with his hand.
"Thank you for this, Todoroki."
Bakugou mumbled.
Todoroki chuckled, "Of course. This is what lovers do."
Bakugou blushed and looked away, huffing. Todoroki chuckled and kissed Bakugou's had before leaving and getting him clothes. He brought them to the bathroom then went and dressed himself.

After a few minutes, Todoroki helped bathe Bakugou, dressed him, then they both laid down together. They soon fell asleep in each others arms.

Sorry I couldn't make this any longer or more interesting, I lost motivation and the ending in kinda rushed. I might continue it if I find the motivation to.