Party: SaneGiyuu/Tengiyuu (KNY)

Giyuu's POV:

I was never the one to go to parties- I wasn't really that type of guy. I don't even know why I agreed to go, everyone most likely is going to be drunk and we're probably going to play some dumb game. I regret agreeing to go, everyone is going to be there- minus Tokito and the other kids. Just the hashira. Pray for me.
I got dressed and sighed, trying to think about how this would be either the best time of my life or the biggest mistake I'd make.

~~~~~~~

Once I arrived at Tengen's house, I took another sigh and walked in. Everyone was in the living room, already there. I walked in and everyone stared at me, I started to get anxious.

"Oh? Tomioka? What a surprise, no one thought you'd actually show up~!" Shinobu taunted. I sighed and looked away, meeting Tengen's eyes. He was grinning, I felt my face heat up a little.

"I'm glad you could make it! I was starting to worry you weren't going to come." He said boldly, I always admired that about Tengen. He always said what was on his mind, never afraid of the backlash. This made my face heat up more.

"Sorry-.." I said quietly, becoming shy now. My eyes wandered around the room, noticing Gyomei wasn't here, that made sense. I couldn't see how he would be here anyway-

Tengen broke the silence with his booming voice, "anyway!" He smirked, "let's play a game."

"Ooo! What type of game?!" Mitsuri squealed, she was always excited. I envied that about her.

"Spin the bottle, everyone on the floor." He demanded, and everyone sat on the ground. He grabbed an empty bottle and placed it in the middle of everyone, then sat down himself. "Whoever this lands on, the spinner has to spend some quality time with while in the closet."

My face flooded with horror and I looked around to see if anyone else thought this guy was insane. But no, Mitsuri only squealed again and Obani sighed.

Sanemi rolled his eyes, "whatever. Let's get this over with."

"Ladies first~" Tengen looked at Mitsuri, who went bright red.

"M-Me?!.. Okay!" She spun the bottle, and it landed on Obani, he went red as she squealed happily.
"Yay! I got Obani-San!" She grabbed his arm and ran to the closet.

Everyone, besides myself, chuckled softly. I was still horrified. What if I got Sanemi? Or Shinobu? I wanted to go home now, I wanted to be anywhere but here.

The two came out 7 minutes later, Obani was covered in lipstick marks and Mitsuri was giggling like a schoolgirl. They sat down and he spun.

Everyone had gone, and now it was Sanemi's turn. He rolled his eyes and spun it, it spun and spun until.. it landed on me. I froze in fear, but I found myself flushing red.
"W-We don't have to, Sanemi- I-I know-"
"Shut up!" He grabbed me and pulled me into the closet. He then pushed me into the wall and pinned me there.
"S-Sanemi-" I was cut off by a rough kiss from him, I swallowed a whimper and kissed back. I didn't know how to kiss anyone, but as the session continued, I managed to get the hang of it.

The our lips connected together like puzzle pieces, fitting so perfectly together. He turned the kiss into a rough one, making me whinper softly and flush red.
After a moment, Sanemi's hands went up my shirt, making my knees buckle and my hands gripped onto him for support.