Chapter seven: Coffee and Apologies

A/n: hello I know this is short but the next chapter will be longer I promise. Anyways I started school 😑 so idk how common updates will be but I'm going to try to get more in before I start getting lots of work until then enjoy!

Y/n POV

"I'd say we'd need to have a chat, don't you think Miss L/n?"

As I hear this I look at William glaring at him in his stoic grey eyes. His face is smiling but something about his eyes seem so stoic, lifeless, cold. "Yes I'd say the same." As I get up from the couch he lets out a breath. "Yes right this way!" As he walks back into the kitchen area. I follow behind him slowly unwary of what he might try to do.

I walk in and see him making...coffee?! "You can have a seat at the table. How do you take your coffee?" He ask me as I sit down unsure weather I should trust him or not. He wouldn't do anything right? His kids are in the house. (You told him how you take your coffee as you thought this cause idk how y'all like it) after waiting in silence for a few minutes he finally speaks again. "Here you go, your coffee." As he walks over and hands it to me. He sits in the chair right next to me where the kids were once sitting a while ago. "Now I'm sure this may be odd, almost killing you last night and all of a sudden inviting you for dinner, treating you like a proper guest in my home."

As he says this he pauses looking around for a second as if someone was there with us. "I admit I didn't want to kill you, and I still don't but you came back to the restaurant at the wrong time." He smirks as he looks at me. "Hold on if you think I'd go and report you to the police, for one I wouldn't if I don't wanna get my ass killed by you, and reason two is my own personal reason." I say as he looks at me shocked then chuckles a bit. As he finishes his face goes stoic "that's what's they all say, I mean this situation hasn't happened much but doesn't mean your the first." As he smiles into a shut eating grin. It stays on his face mocking me.

"Right.....meaning you've killed more than just a few kids." I say as I looked at him with a bored expression. He then nods excitedly but then stops himself as his face turns confused. "Never mind that I guess you can say I'm leaving you off with.....a warning. Don't ever try to follow me around the dinner, and if you tell anyone I won't hesitate to get rid of you." He says as he had stood up and put his pointer finger on the table. I look at his finger on the table then back at him with the same bored expression. "Ok you don't have to worry about me as long as you don't kill me. There's no need to worry about me. Now if you don't mind I have to get going." I say as I stand up and walk towards the living room.

I feel a hand grab my wrist. "Do you think this is a joke or something?" He says clearly irritated from my reaction. "No I don't. Now let go Mr. Afton." I say as I smirk back at him he then lets go and walks to the stairs up ahead from me. I follow him slowly as I hear him call for the kids. "Kids come say bye to miss l/n!" As he says this he doesn't look at me and I hear footsteps from upstairs. I then see red and brown hair run down the stairs looking excited with damp hair. I smile as Elizabeth runs up and hugs me. I then keel down to her level and hug her. She then pulls away and smiles at me "it was nice meeting you miss y/n!" As she says this she doesn't let that big smile on her face go.

"It was nice meeting you too, both of you." I say as I look at Micheal. He then smiles and joins our hug we stand there hugging for a bit and we then let go. I stand back up. "Thank you for inviting me!" I say looking at the kids then back at Ugh Afton...he's already getting on my nerves. He nods as I turn to open the door and walk out of it. Afton holds the door open as I walk toward my car. I hear the door close and immediately get inside my car and put my head on my steering wheel. "My life fucking SUCKS!" I groan as I then grab my key and put it in the key hole as the car starts.

Time to drive back home, take a shower, and head to fucking bed.