Chapter 24, part 2

Jennie's Pov

As she lay me down in bed I immediately change our position, making me on top. I saw her looking at my lower part up to my stomach to my breast to my lips. I bit my lips as her hand started to move from my waist up to my breast, she started to massaged it "ahh" I moan as I grind my naked count to her toned abs. I grind faster as she massage my melon "fuck me daddy" I said seductively and came completely.

"Nice work mommy, now it's my turn" she said as she changed out position, making her on top of me. She kneel and slowly travel her hand from my breast to my stomach down to my lower part, she began licking me , toying my clit. I suddenly felt her finger push it into mine.

She massaged me breast and pinched my nipples as I moaned, "your still tight mommy" she said as she bit my earlobe while working her finger in and out of mine, "daddy wants to shove my cock into you so badly"

"Mhh" I groan as I felt her working to my pussycat "please Lisa, please fuck me!!" She remove her finger as I was about to cum.

"That's not my name mommy" she said as her hands Massaged me inner thigh "please Daddy, please fuck me, I badly need your cock."

"Ohh YES yes Daddy, right there!!" I cried out as I grabbed her head who's working into my pussy. I'm getting more wet..

After I cum for the second time, I groan as she told me, she is going to fuck me. She reached down between my legs and start rubbing her cock to my clit, and I cum for the third time just by rubbing her cold to mine.

"Thank you, daddy." I said as she reached for her cock and start stroking it while looking at me lower region. After awhile she cum and her cum fell at my thigh. I use my fingers to reach for her cum and lick it "yummy"

She held both of my hand and put it on top of my head, her lips slowly travel to my neck and suck it "ahh daddy please!!"

She picked me up as I wrap my legs around her waist, and both of my hand to her neck, she walked out our room. "Where are we going??" I asked her as she kiss breast "don't worry baby, I just want to try this." She said as I felt her putting me down at the counter of our kitchen, wait don't tell me.

"Finger yourself first, make daddy happy" she told me as she watch me pleasuring my self. After I cum she position her self to me.

I bit my lower lips as she put her cock inside of me, I breathe hard and brace my self with my arms around her head and legs around her waist, she groan as her cock went fully inside of me. She aggressively and roughly slammed her cock into me hard.

I screamed out as she trusts harder, there was no stopping her. Her shaft for my sweet count, my wetness we're wrapped tightly around her.

"Oh DADDY oh fuck yes...fuck me...yes YES yes" I cried out as she slammed in and out of my pussy.

"Yes mommy, take daddy's cock!!" She bellowed at mine "take it all!!, Take it deep...OH FUCK YES, your cunt is so tight."

"AAAAHHHH I'M CUMMING DADDY" I screamed out as I reach my orgasm and she took control of my entire body.

After the kitchen,she try at the living room, the balcony back yard, them at the bedroom and last at the bathroom.

That was it, that's more that enough for me to prove she is not cheating on me. My body squeeze her cock inside of me, while she is pinning me at the shower. I felt her seed shoot out into mine for 15th times. Her shaft pulsing and throbbing as she pulled her cock.

As we both slowly came down from our high, riding out our orgasm, she reached up and pulled me for a kiss.

After we clean out self up we went to the bed, cuddling while naked. We are facing each other as we are smiling. She slowly cup the side of my face and pulled for a passionate kiss.

" I love you Jennie Kim, and I mean it." She said as I kiss her back "I love you too hon" I said as we cuddle until our eyes give up and went to sleep.

I woke up and try to sit down but I felt pain on my lower region, "owh." I said as I wrap my body with blanket. Then the bathroom door open reviling Lisa whom just finished her shower "ohh your awake already, are you going to shower?" She asked me as she sat at the side of the bed "yes, I am ." I said as she nodded "let me help you." She said as she carry to the bathroom "are you leaving again?" I asked her as she open the water of the bathtub.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to I will be fixing my visa here and I will meet someone important." She said and I pout "but we didn't our time together, please stay here with me, let's bath together, please." I said as I pout and she giggled "even if I want to baby I need to, it's important." She said and I pout more "even important than me?" I said and she sigh.

"Ok you win" she said as she remove her bathrobe and went to the bathtub with me "yehey." I said as I gave shape to her and sat on top of me, she hold me waist as I enjoy the water.

After an hour of staying at the shower room, we change out clothes and went to the living room. "What do you want to eat baby?" I asked her and she was watching movie "I don't feel like eating rice today,maybe peanut butter sandwich is okay." She said as I frown "peanut butter sandwich?" I asked her and she nodded and smile at me "ok." I said and head to the kitchen after i finish it. I went to the living room and sat next to her.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Guys this is a bonus chapter because it's jenlisa day, what do you think about this chapter guys. BTW I left something

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Guys happy JENLISA day to you...