Chapter 29

Lisa's s Pov

"W-why are you all here??" I asked her while stuttering, she rolled her eyes on me and scoffs. She was about to answer when....

"Mommy!" A cute voice came at Jennie's back and I look where it came from and saw Taehyung carrying a little girl that is try to go down...

I slowly look back to jennie who is just smiling while looking at me and the little girl, I slowly approach Taehyung who is carrying the girl.

"What's her name?" I asked while holding the little girl small hand.

"Ella"

"Ella Manoban"

He answered and  looked back to jennie, who is now tearing up, "h-how???" I asked as far as I remember we always use protection, but then I remember something happened to Jennie and Luca that time.

"H-hon l-let me explain." Jennie said while approaching me, I was to stunned to speak that I just stayed at my position. Jennie was about to hold my hand, "let's just talk at my house." I said as I look at my workers "you all can eat without me, I will just show my guest my house so they can rest." I said as I head to my truck "just follow me." I said as I enter the truck and drove to my house.

We enter my house and I told them to seat at the couch, "how did you find me." I said as I put the juice at the coffee table "are you alone here?" Taehyung asked and I just looked at him "Don't change the topic Taehyung, how did you find me?" I utter and he smile at me.

"Of course I hire private investigator, we hired it's just that. You hide so good that we found you 3 years after." He said and I look at Jennie "didn't I told you that don't ever look for me at the letter." I said to Jennie and she rolled her eyes "Don't be a jerk Lisa, it doesn't suits you. And besides do you think I will let our  baby grow up without a father." She said and I didn't reply.

"You should go and find a hotel, I only have one room here." I said as I went to the kitchen"why are you being like this Lisa?!" Jennie ask as she follow me.

"Why am I being like this Jennie??! I told you using the letter do not try to find me!! I'm try to make all your life easy by not being with y'all." I said as I look at her "ever time i try to remember what happened at that day, guilt always eat me!! The way I always remember you laying at your own blood!!! The way I hold the gun that I use to shot you!!!" I said as my tears fall.

"Up until now I try to forgive my s-self, even if I want to run to you. I can't cause I'm ashamed of what I do, I almost kill you Jennie. I'm a monster." I said as I kneel down.

Suddenly I felt a soft hand on my face, I look and see Jennie. "Shhh, it's not your fault baby, it's not so stop blaming yourself. Cause it's not." She said and hug me after I calm down she speaks "let's go back to the living room, your parents wants to talk to you." She said and I nodded.