Abusive

Before the story starts, I just started a new story called "It's Gone". Please read that and thank you for showing support with this story, YOU BITCHES ARE THE BEST! LOL

-----

Nicki's POV

Sia is crying, and has been all day long! NEVER finished her food, she have been acting up today, Rih haven't helped any and its getting on my fucking nerves. I told her to stay in her room for the rest of the day and she is still crying, I'm in bed with Rih.

Nicki: why aren't you helping me?

Rihanna: what do you mean?

Nicki: Bitch, I'm going through this and you've been in bed all morning being lazy ass hell, when are you going to get up off that lazy ass and be a mom?

Rihanna: whoa, wait a minute!

She moves her arms off of me.

Rihanna: I help ALL the time. Why do the fuck you think I would ask for another child. Because I love you! He's our blessing, they all are and you seem to not even appreciate me OR THEM.

I sit up and look at her and my eyes turn blood red.

Nicki: you're really going to talk to me like that? After all I went through for you, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU GIVE ME AND MY LIFE. IM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE, BUT ARE YOU? IT SURE DOESNT SEEM THE FUCK LIKE IT.

Rih gets up and go in the guest room.

( Rihanna's POV )

What is going on with Nicki? How dare she say that to me?! She need to calm the fuck down before I go REALLY off on her. The way she just talked me to me makes her not deserve my affection. I HATE HER RIGHT NOW!

After calming now in the guest room, I go to Lisa my manager's house.

( btw if you didn't read Love Triangle 3, you won't know what's going on with this scene or won't be familiar with Lisa )

I knock on her door and she opens it and Lisa have bruises all over her face! We hug and sit on the couch.

Rihanna: hi Lisa

Lisa: hi Ri I'm surprised to see you here.

Rihanna: Yea I know. I kinda don't feel comfortable being here but you're the only person I can really come to right now and you look like you need somebody too.

Lisa: well I actually do. My husband was on a vacation that day me and you, you know, did it and um it slipped out of my mouth, I told him about me and you that day. From that day, he's been abusing me, he's upstairs now so I'm kinda nervous.

Rihanna: oh no need to be nervous Lisa. I hope you're ok but anyway that's why you didn't come to my house with the other girls?

Lisa: ya..so why are you here?

Rihanna: m-my wife Nicki, we just got into like a big argument. I really need someone right now. We said some really hurtful things to each other.

Lisa: oh.sorry about that

Rihanna: ya..thanks, you know? Nicki and I are raising 4 kids together. 2 of them we adopted

Lisa: aww sweet, I wish you guys luck.

Rihanna: thank -