Come Back

The trending topics ; #nickisdaughter #rihnajisback

- A Month Later -

Nicki's POV

Rih and I have been back together for 2 weeks now, its been going good, this time we're taking baby steps but she moved back in with me.

Rihanna's POV

Last week I told Nic that I promised Bey that I would help her raise the child. Nicki wasn't so excited about that but yo know you have to keep a promise. I'm basically his/her daddy since she doesn't know who's the real daddy.

Right now I'm going to Bey's house, she said she needs to talk to me bout something.

Rihanna: I'll be back Bae, I have to handle some stuff

Nicki: k

I drove to Bey's house and she opened the door and we sat on the couch. She just sat there staring at me.

Rihanna: um so what chu want?

Beyonce: I want us to be together and Nicki out of our lives. Let's live happy with each other

Rihanna: Beyonce I'm happily with Nicki now

Beyonce: so? You can break up with her!

Rihanna: well I'm not

Beyonce's POV

I want to kill Nicki at this point and that's exactly what I might do because I want Rih to myself and us to raise my kid together. I want Nicki out of our perfect picture, I MIGHT PULL THE TRIGGER ON HER!!!

-

Hey guys! What I REALLY NEED to know is should there be a Love Triangle 5?? If there is not enough "yes'" then its not happening. If not, the next chapter is the VERY ending of Love Triangle ever so comment should there be a Love Triangle 5? Btw I had to force myself to write this chapter cuz I am super tired of typing. I'm doing it for you guys! So yea comment!