Abusive 2

Nicki's POV

Sia: Ma!

Nicki: Sia, wha - what is up with this huge bruise? Did someone touch you baby?

Sia: n-no

I turn her around

Nicki: tell me the truth Sia! Stop lying, DID SOMEONE TOUCH YOU?!

Sia: n-

Nicki: nope tell me the truth damn it

Sia: Yea

Nicki: w-who! Who touched you?

Sia: J-Javy, mom

Nicki: the boy?! Was it here?

Sia: at school

Nicki: that is a little boy, tell the teacher baby don't be scared and if it continues to happen, I will come to the school.

I kiss her cheek and she smiles, I finish her bath, and put her clothes on.

I decide to not allow her to go to school because she's sad and I can tell that she really dont want to be bothered.

I turn off her lights and she fell asleep immediately. I take AJ to school and call Rihanna, she didn't answer tho. I called 3 more times and someone finally answer.

Nicki: Hello?

???: hi N-Nicki

Nicki: Lisa?! What are you doing with Rihanna's phone?

Lisa: she's here, she's umm getting beaten right now... Uh just come to my house.

Nicki: oh ok.

I grab Mika Dricki and Siaimmediately drive to Lisa's house. I know I said I didnt care but i didnt say that i didnt love her. I bust in the door seeing some guy punching her and Lisa on the floor shaking.

Nicki: GET THE FUCK OFF HER!

Rihanna: N-I-C-NCK-I

She could hardly get her words out because all the punching and beating she was feeling.

Adam: who the fuck you are?

I run up to him.

Nicki: I'm her fucking wife idiot, now get the fuck off her white ass nigga

I say grabbing his arm but he pushes me, no one pushes NICKI MINAJ! Roman comes out!

Roman push him to the couch and kick and punch him as I stand behind him shocked as hell. Rihanna runs to me and starts to hug me but I move back.

Ugh her face is all tore up.

Nicki: this doesnt mean I'm not mad at you.

Rihanna: Nicki th-tha-nk y-u

I smile and walk over to Lisa and pull her up and she hug me.

Lisa: thank you Nicki

Nicki: you're welcome

We smile and hug. We walk over to Rihanna holding hands. She look at us like we're crazy then she looks at our hands and look back up.

Lisa: o-oh sorry

She let go of my hand

Rihanna: really Nicki?

I roll my eyes.

Rihanna: Im not happy anymore!