Tiara 2

Nicki's POV

We hug mama one more time then we head home ... When we got there, i told Tiara what to do.

Tiara's POV

When mama and I get home, she goes in and leave me behind. Once she sits down with Rih and mama has her attention, I slowly go in the house and run upstairs without her knowing. I go to the highest floor in the very back. No one knows this room is here except mama and I, but I don't wanna hide forever.

I have 1 friend from when I was 2 years old. We've been friends for 10 years and I love ha, her name is Mya. She's 13 ( a year older than me ).

I can be mean and tough sometimes but Mya is just viscous, she's a villain.

Anyway I go in my room which I've seen before. Its in the media above, isn't it perfect and SOO cute?

Author's POV

Rihanna: I want us to be together forever.

Nicki: me too

Sia: mama!

R/N: what?

They both start laughing.

Sia runs from upstairs.

Tiara's POV

You guys need to know a little bit more about me so here we go... My mama decided to hind me so I've been with my grandma all my life and I felt like I wasn't wanted until I met Nicki not firstly but when I understood, when I was 4 and I remembered her face from when I was first born...I go to public school but no one knows my mother is Nicki Minaj except Mya who I really trust and I told her to keep the secret. My mama showed me a pic of her kids with Rihanna, Sia and AJ, and her children with her ex husband Drake, Dricki and Mika. I am really excited to meet them in person. My siblings

The Mean Me

If someone mess with me, I will go OFF on them, only if my mama knew i curse tho, she would beat my ass. I wasnt bout that fighting life but sometimes people need their ass beat. I once got suspended from school last year for 3 weeks but grandma didn't tell mama.

[ Flash Back ]

It was this girl named Elie

Elie: Bitch you don't have a boyfriend, you don't have anybody, you don't even have a damn family so...

Tiara: who are you to call me a bitch when you're a whore already at 11 years old. You go get a life before you decide to talk to me. Bye Ms. Elie Thotiana!

Then she was going to hit me with her fist, I grabbed her fist and people started surrounding us, Mya was already behind me. I slammed her on the floor and continuously pounds her with my fist.

The teacher walks on, DUN DUN DUNNN!

[ Flashback Over ]

And that's what happened...

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS THAT I WANT YOU TO ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS:

DO YOU WANT RIH AND NIC TO GET A DISVORCE?

DO YOU LIKE TIARA?

SHOULD THERE BE MORE DRAMA?

I KNOW THIS STORY IS BORING BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY! IT IS CONTINUED FOR YOU. TYSM!