Announcement

{ Next Morning at 11am }

Nicki's POV

The truth is I'm not in love with Rih as much as I used to be, it just seems like all of our love is gone and off track. It seems like she's not the one anyway. I know I sound corny as fuck but I just think it would be the best choice for us to get a disvorce and just live our life as friends because like my mom said she didn't raise me that way. I'm once again straight and for my own good, I shouldn't love women ... I will always love Rih, my lover because we have a family together but other than that, I think the disvorce should be called. I need to immediately tell her.

I shake Rihanna so she can get up...

Rihanna: what?!

Nicki: get up

She smacks her lips and groans as she sits up beside me.

Nicki: I need to tell you something 2 things. The easier one first.

Rihanna: um ok what is it?

Nicki: ... I-I h-have another daughter

Rihanna: what do you mean? With someone besides me

Nicki: with...with my first boyfriend

Rihanna: so she's old, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THIS ALL THESE YEARS?!

Nicki: because no one knows about her except my mom, she's kept her all her life. I didn't feel comfortable telling you.

Rihanna: YOU DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE TELLING ME? ME! YOUR WIFE! THE ONE YOU PROMISED YOUR LOVE TO?

She says standing up in front of me.

Nicki: speaking of you and promises, there's something else

Rihanna: aw shit! Onika this is bullshit, bullshit.

Nicki: let me finish talking Robyn! I want a disvorce like for real this time.

Rihanna: what the fuck is all of this coming from? You told me you would never do that! I GUESS EVERYTHING YOU TOLD WAS A FILTHY DIRTY ASS LIE!

She says as tears flow down her face , mine too. I feel bad but its best for our career and lives.

Nicki: I will always love you

Rihanna: fuck you! KILL YOURSELF , I loved you, I loved you!

I start crying and she start packing, I just watch and stare. Our marriage is coming to an end.

Good News: I will have a reunion for the end of this story because there will not be another Love Triangle coming and I will be updating Its Gone: Omeeka until next time.

Bad News: I will not update til this chapter gets to 10+ votes and 4+ comments because I'm not feeling this story.

Apology: I'm sorry for not updating and I feel bad. For the ones who look forward to future chapters, IM SORRY but I hate my writing. TYSM for reading and I am super excited for what's next for my stories because I have no ideas BYE UNTIL MAYBE A FEW WEEKS!