𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘

-ˏˋ ━━━━━━━ ˊˎ-

-ˏˋ PREY ˊˎ-
— cast & summary

-ˏˋ PREY ˊˎ-— cast & summary

╰┈➤

CAST 

o. kristen froseth as florence stone

 kristen froseth as florence stone

o. supporting characters . . .
rami malek as josh washington
ella lentini as hannah & beth washington
nichole sakura as emily davis
meaghan martin as jessica riley
hayden panettiere as sam giddings
brett dalton as mike munroe
galadriel stineman as ashley brown
noah fleiss as chris hartley
jordan fisher as matt taylor

╰┈➤

SUMMARY 

Florence Stone was never the same after her best friends, Beth and Hannah Washington, went missing one year ago from their family's lodge on Mount. Washington. The two of them were last seen running into the woods amidst a monstrous snowstorm, never to be seen again after that. The snow covered up any footprints they would've left, and there were no signs that they'd even been in the woods at all — at least according to the local police who responded to the 911 call Florence made when the twins didn't come back to the lodge after a while.

The authorities responded quickly and immediately began questioning the entire friend group that was at the lodge that night. There were nine of them after the twins disappeared. All nine of them kept a crucial detail out of their questioning: the reason why the twins had gone into the woods in the first place.

A cruel prank was played on Hannah by a few friends in the group. Humiliated, she ran into the woods to recuperate alone. Beth ran after her after scolding those who participated in the prank — Mike Munroe, Emily Davis, Jessica Riley, Matt Taylor, and Ashley Brown.

Sam Giddings, Chris Hartley, Josh Washington, Beth, and Florence didn't participate for a few different reasons; they either didn't want to, had no idea it was happening, or were passed out drunk and completely oblivious to it all.

Now, a year later, the twins had never been found and the nine remaining friends were set out to reconnect on Mount. Washington for a weekend — per Florence's longtime boyfriend and the brother of the twins, Josh's, request.

The weekend was meant to be fun, a way to blow off steam and distract themselves from everything.

Though . . . there was a distinctive feeling of dread gnawing at the back of each of their minds.

They wondered, was going back to the mountain really such a good idea?

What if it was dangerous?

What if whatever kept the twins from coming back a year ago was still out there?

-ˏˋ ━━━━━━━ ˊˎ-

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own the plot, characters, or storyline of the Until Dawn game. All copyright belongs to the owners and creators of Until Dawn. However, I do own my character, my plot, and my additions to the storyline. The only platform that this story will be on is Wattpad via my personal profile. Any reproduction of my personal content will be immediately reported pending the necessary consequences.

-ˏˋ ━━━━━━━ ˊˎ-