Getting Well

POV: Layla

I went back home shortly after. I went straight to Y/N's room to tell her and apologies for my stupid thoughts. But.., she wasn't there.

A felt a chill down my spine. All the possible horrible scenarios flashed before me.
I shouted her name out and turned to leave the room, but I tripped.
She was standing right at the doorstep, confused and worried over me screaming. She looked at me fallen on the floor. We had both frozen at each other's sight.

Within a second i was tightly hugging her and crying because I got so scared . For almost ten minutes I kept crying and she didn't move.

When I broke our hug she faintly smiled at me. SHE SMILED!!!!
That means her quirk had finally calmed down and she was getting better.

Y/N : I was down in the kitchen making a sandwich for myself. You want some?

Me: Ofcourse i do!!!!

I was smiling like crazy on seeing her well. We went down and relished the sandwiches.
I decided not to tell Y/N anything about my chat with my sister.

In a day or two Y/N relaxed more and we went out shopping, or to the library.
Things got smooth, but then we got our results out. I got my letter but Y/N didn't get any. We were ready for it but that was another day she felt bad.
She made it clear to my face that she wasn't jealous of me, and that she was more than happy to have me go to UA even though she couldn't make it.
I did feel bad for not being able to be in the same school as her, but if she was at peace then I was too!

POV :Y/N

I told Layla i was happy that she was going to our dream school! Ofcourse i was! Of all people i would never be jealous of Layla.
But i realised that for a week i was all out of contact with the world and the admission time to UA for general courses had also finished. But anyways i didn't want to be a hero anymore so i started looking for other options i had. I would join any school that was near and just complete my education.

Time went by and Layla's school started. She was excited to be in the new course and it was the first step of being a hero!
I on the other hand was worried. Even though I was happy for her, my insecurities led me to believe that she might find a better friend and we won't be so close anymore. But i was ready to accept it, even if it meant our seperation, all i wanted was for her to be happy.