The Hero course

POV: Layla

And the day came. I was ready to go to school, my sister and Teleporta wished me luck for new start. But Y/N was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up early so I left for school.

UA is bigger than i thought. The building is absolutely wonderful, so nicely built and a super cool atmosphere. To walk the same halls our role models once walked was an a feeling i can't even describe.
i couldn't stop missing Y/N though. Walking through the building i finally reached my classroom. Class 1A

By the time I reached the classroom was full of students, a pink girl came up to me and introduced herself as Mina Ashido. We talked about ourselves and Kirishima joined in.They had both gone to the same middle school so they knew each other well. I knew I would get along Mina a lot!!

I also noticed Katsuki Bakugou, Y/N had told me how he looked so cool fighting those Faux villains in the entrance exam. He had cleared it with the highest score so it was obvious. But he was being obnoxiously loud. Can't really stand it.

There were other students too, but before I could talk to anyone else, our home room teacher was there. He crawled up in a yellow sleeping bag. I wondered if he was trying to be a caterpillar.

He immediately took us outside for our physical tests. It didn't quite feel right being the first day but it was the hero course and UA at that, of course we were to get it.

I figured out that our teacher was Eraser Head, the hero that lurks in the shadows. Being with Blacklash i know a lot about things most people don't know about. But he didn't quite seem very pleased with a student Izuku Midoriya.

He would have rewarded the last ranked with expulsion but it didn't concern me much. And he didn't do it anyways, calling it a logical ruse. Interesting to say the least.

The day ended and I was super tired. Mina proposed we walked to the station together. And so I went with it.
We were just getting started on conversation when at the gates of UA, i saw Y/N waiting for me.
Kirishima had just joined us, but i immediately left them

Me: Oops guys i see someone waiting for me at the gate. I guess she is here to pick me up hehe.

I didn't even wait for their reply and ran towards Y/N

Mina: (screaming from behind me) Pick you up? what are you a child?

I signalled sorry to her and she looked confused.

But Y/N was here and there's no way I ignore her over anyone.
I hugged her tight. She looked happy to see me too!

Y/N: Hey!!

Me: Girly you know it was so fun today! But i missed you!

But just as I said it, I saw her smile fade for a second before she regained her composure.

Me: Anyways let's go home!

Y/N: Huh..! Yeah right.

POV : Y/N

I felt a little uneasy when Layla said that she had missed me. Did she not make new friends?  Or were her classmates not good enough?  Or were they just rude?
A part of me was happy that she remembered me, but she definitely needed new friends.

She suggested we go home, so I agreed.

But just as we were to walk away, the girl Layla was walking with earlier held her hand signalling her to stop.

Mina: Aren't you gonna introduce us to your old friend ?

My quirk activated and i felt her being genuine and not looking down on me. But calling me "old friend" hurt me, as in I wasn't her friend anymore.

Layla didn't seem to notice it.

Layla: Eh..ah of course, she's Y/N and she's my best friend. And we have known each for as long as I can remember. We even stay together.
And Y/N she's Mina, the only friend i made today, we really get along pretty well!

Things became weird for me, my quirk was activated and i felt horrible suddenly.

I nodded at them both, but i was clearly looking uncomfortable.

Me: Well it's nice to meet ya, Mina!
But anyways, Layla, I'll be leaving, i have to go somewhere.

With this I left them, trying to hold back tears. There was no reason in particular but I couldn't keep contact with them.

Layla : Hey! Where are you going?? Y/N???
That's weird, she never really does this.

POV: Layla

I saw Y/N run away and i immediately remembered what my sister had said yesterday. I got goosebumps.

Me: (to Mina) Ah, she must have remembered something, so she had to hurry. Please don't mind it.

Mina: Oh yeah yeah no worries.

After that we went to the station and parted. I went straight to Blacklash Agency and told everything to my sister and Teleporta. They were concerned again but we hoped Y/N would return home soon enough.