▫️2▫️

I don't know if my introduction was a bit confusing but let me clear things out.

-They are all married,

- Jimin's workplace knows he is married same thing for namjoon his whole department knows he is married.

-most of them keep that private (the ones in the public eye

......................back to the story................

"Thank you," jungkook said as he got out of the car while his driver held the door open for him.

The man nodded his head and left.

Jungkook fixed his shirt and walked toward the front door.

"Good afternoon sir!" A maid came running toward him before he could place his right foot inside the house.

"Oh good afternoon Mary"

" sire, I don't mean to be rude or such, but could you just step outside"

Jungkook seemed confused but did what she asked of him.

" Now if you would be kind enough to follow me," Mary said as she closed the front door and walked in front of jungkook, and led him to the second door.

" Mary, why am I entering from the guest house?"

" Please don't put me in a difficult position, I was ordered to"

Jungkook smiled and shook his head "morons" he mumbled.

"Sire?"

"Nothing Mary, you can go back now I can find my way back to the main house, and don't worry I won't go to the main hall"

Mary bowed slightly and quickly ran back.

Leaving jungkook to laugh at the panicked woman.

Jungkook made his way towards the main house and walked towards the second floor since he wasn't allowed in the main hall.

" my little kookie!!" Jungkook turned towards the familiar voice and was met with his mother's bone-crushing hug.

"Can't breath, mom"

"Oh dear sorry" jungkook smiled at her and gestured for her to sit down.

" what are you doing here mom"

" Now why would I be here" his mother gave it a thought " well it's my baby's birthday!!"

His mother threw herself on him making the boy laugh at her behavior.

" you will never change," he said as he pushed her off of him.

" I can't wait to be here for your birthday! I missed two of them and I'm devastated" his mother wiped away a None existing tear.

" Mom I was away on vacation, of course, you couldn't be there"

" Well, I'm glad you had fun"

" I did, having someone by your side to do crazy things is always fun"

" that is so sweet, I'm so glad you found your other half"

Jungkook smiled, before he could say more Mary was standing next to the stairs breathing heavily.

His mother looked at Mary and back and jungkook and whispered " she needs an inhaler"

Jungkook snickered and shook his head " stop being rude, mom"

" I'm not!"

" Sorry to disturb your conversation, but we are ready for sire to come to the main hall"