▫️7▫️

-past-

"Where is taehyung?!"

Everyone turned to the loud booming voice only to come face to face with their president.

All the employees bowed their heads slightly.

When the man got no answer he sighed placing his hand on his hips.

"Where is Eun?" He asked

One of the female associates pointed towards the end of the hall, which turned into spacious private rooms that models and associates could use if they needed to have a bit of silence to do some work or even take a break from it all.

"He is in room two."

"Thank you" he smiled at the women and started making his way toward the specific room.

As he got to the door he knocked on it once and opened the door only to find eun writing on some papers while taehyung was sprawled on the couch with a mask on his face.

Eun stopped writing and stood up from his chair as he realized who the person standing in front of him was.

"Sir" he bowed the man nodded and gestured for Eun to sit.

He pointed a finger toward the sleeping man and raised a brow.

Eun sheepishly smiled.

"He got tired of people taking his measurements for the designers."

" he does know he has a show to attend right?"

Eun nodded his head.

" taehyung!" He yelled startling the said man who jumped from his place making the mask on his face slip down.

" Huh?!"

" Oh hi, prez" Taheyung smiled at the man.

" prez?"

"Fine fine sorry, prez Simon, does that sound better?" Taheyung threw another smile toward the president.

" I can't believe I keep up with your craziness" the man shook his head as he sat down on the couch opposite the one on which taehyung was sprawled.

" Because I'm your favorite model, and your childhood friend's son, so basically you are my uncle"

taehyung sent a wink toward the man who only ended up shaking his head.

" you know you have a show to attend today right? I got you the VIP cards so go and try to meet with the designer on my behalf, I have to leave the city for an important meeting.

" I thought I was going there to enjoy a show not do your job" taehyung whined as he sent his used mask flying toward Simon.

Simon moved slightly and the mask landed on the floor.

"Can you listen to me for once?"

" I listen to you every day, I thought today was a day you finally wanted to treat me to a calm work day" he pouted.

" listen taehyung this could lead to bigger opportunities for both of us he is extremely well-known in the designer's industry so it could open more deals for you and your fellow models"

"Urgh fine I'll go do your job" he rolled his eyes and stretched his hand so Simon could place the VIP card on his palm.

"Thank you, son"

...

Eun opened the door for taehyung and the said man sighed before he got out of the car.

"You can watch the show but before that, you will have to go meet with the designer"

"Okay! Okay fine lead the way please"

Eun smiled it was rare for him to see his boss acting this way and he treasured it every time it happened.

Eun gestured with his hand for taehyung to follow him and the man did so.

"This is the designer's private room in which they were supposed to meet with President Simon, please head inside I'll fetch you a cup of coffee"

"Please and thank you, Eun." Taehyung smiled at his assistant who nodded and turned around to leave.

Taehyung knocked on the door and entered it, looking around he couldn't find anyone in the room and so he decided to explore the room a bit since it was scattered with a lot of hand-drawn designs for future garments.

As the boy was admiring a particular design the door to the room opened.

.,.

"Oh, I'm sorry who are you?"

Taehyung turned around and as he made eye contact with the person his words got stuck in his throat.

"Hey?"

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled.

"Hi, my name is Kim Tae Hyung and I am here on behalf of Hong Simon, the owner of Hong.co"

"Oh! Mister Hong! My I thought he was coming in person well I guess not, my name is Kim seokjin and I'm the designer of this runway"

They both shook hands and seokjin led the way for them to sit.

'.'

"That was an amazing conversation, I believe you'd like to attend the show, it is starting in less than 15 min"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head in excitement.

"We should meet again"

Seokjin said once they had reached the doorway, taehyung turned around a bit surprised at the request.

"I mean, uhm to"

The designer struggled to form a proper phrase, taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

"I'd be delighted to meet you again"

As seokjin looked at him taehyung smiled and left the room, Eun was waiting outside and as taehyung passed by him, the man turned to seokjin and bowed before following after the other.

-Present-

"What do you think of this?" Seokjin lifted a fabric towards taehyung who scrutinized the poor fabric before nodding toward the man.

" I don't know why you ask for my opinion when you are the expert between us"

Seokjin put the fabric down and looked at taehyung placing a Hand on the boy's nape he brought him closer.

" well I love getting my husband's opinion no matter who the expert is"

Taehyungs cheeks turned slightly pink as he stared into seokjins eyes.

" Don't flatter me"

"Why shouldn't I" seokjin whispered as he let his hand slide from taehyungs nape to his chin.

He pulled the boy in for a peck, and pulling away he placed a soft kiss on taehyungs forehead.

" I love you "

" me too "

......

Hi here is another chapter very calm and simple I am extremely sorry for such a late update but I'm trying to find the time.

I hope you guys like it!!

As I've said before it is a very much laid-back ND soft story nothing too major Unless it takes a turn.

Anywho as always love you all and let me know what you think!!!