Time of love

Love comes with no time, shape, form or explanation. It just comes.
The author

Vegas POV
Waking up next to Pete is both weird and fufilling. Makes my heart race and i feel better.
I open my eyes seeing him holding onto me with his petite body and i look at him admiring him.
He is quite something- not so innocent.
I have had plenty of sexual partners but none of them was like Pete.
All was out of lust or business since my father only supports my sexuality as long as its for his own porpuse.
With Pete it was out of Love? I still can't tell much because love is new to me but i know i never felt this for anyone.
I caress his cheecks softly. I can't stop looking at him. He is so beautiful.
He opens his puffy eyes and smiles at me.
That godman smile.
-Pete you're awake. Do you want to eat something?
I was about to get up when he grabbed me and pulled me closer hugging me.

-Just stay with me. I rather have you keep me company. 

Why is he so adrorable in everything he does? It's not normal for someone to be this cute. Only Pete can do this.

I lay down beside him hugging him tightly.

-What if Khun Kinn asks for me?- He asked softly.

-Don't worry Pete. I said to Kinn you were helping me with business anc threatned him that it would be you or Porsche and he didn't even flinch before choosing you. You can say for a couple of days before you return to the major family.  My father is away taking care of the minor family matters so it's just us. Macau doesn't bother me because he himself is gay too.

Pete smiles and hugs me tighter. 

-I am going to take to many diffrent places these days to compensate the others we need to stay away from each other. I am taking you to an ice cream date.

What about that?

-Hum i love ice cream. I am going to love it. I would love anything regardless as long as i am with you- he said cutely.

-Let's go then. Let's get dressed.

Pete is done and is looking at his reflection on the big mirror on my room. I hug him from behind and kiss his cheeck softly:

-You look great Pete.

-I am not sure if this clothes suit me well. I haven't wore them in a long time. I don't look good.

He looks so good. He is wearing cousy pants, a blue shirt, black leather jacket he borrowed from me and a pair of converse shoes. He is so beautiful. I can't stop thinking of how lucky i am to have Pete beside me here and now.

-Look Pete. You are beautiful regardless and those clothes match with you perfectly. I then turned him by his waist and he faces me shyly. I kiss his forehead and caress his cheeck after. 

He places a kiss on my lips softly and i hold his hand.

-Let's go then.

Once again i am driving by myself. I don't want bodyguards to be third wheeling us though they are still by afar watching after me. In the end of the day i am still the minor family heir but this small moments with Pete give a flavour of what a normal life seems to be.

We arrive to the park i am taking him and i hold his hand which makes him feel shy. I grab his hand tighter and take him to a couple's ice cream street vendor. 

-We would like an ice cream with flavours that suit us both- i said excited looking at Pete.

The old man looks at me and smiles between me and Pete.

-Alright then young man, you are the mint chocolate ice cream- not all like it but the ones who give it a try do very much and you- he said pointing at Pete- you are like Vanilla flavour, you may look simple but you are flavourful and bring a lot to the ones around you. You two complete each other very well.

Pete and i smile at each other picking up the ice cream shared cones and walk away. We sit in a bench and start eating our ice creams deliciously.

-Eat all you want Pete. I can buy more if you want- i say eating a bit of ice cream.

Pete places a finger full of ice cream in my nose and starts laughing just like a cute child excited.

I giggle watching him acting like a little kid and decide to tag along.

I rub my nose against his making him all dirty with ice cream too. 

We both start laughing around and giving little peaces of ice cream to each other. Pete smiling makes me smile instantly too. He is like a sun. He giggles around as a cute little innocent child. I can't help but laugh at his cuteness.

(request from "VegasPetehasmyheart". Thank you so much for your support and for being so lovely in each comment. Your idea is here as promised. I hope the result came out as you expected 🥺)

-My hands are all sticky because of you Pete- i say faking a pout.

-Didn't know you could be this cute Vegas- he said pinching me lightly.

We finish our ice cream and we walk around for a bit exploring the cousy parks with lots of couples holding hands- we are holding hands too but we are yet to be officialy a couple.

The day was so good and filled with little sweet moments as a couple. For a moment i forgot i was Vegas heir of the minor family. I was just Vegas a normal man going around with my soon to be boyfriend having the joy of my life.

No comparison or feeling down. No bad feelings or daddy issues. No trauma and no fear of losing anything to another one. For a long time i have felt dead inside doing what my father wanted me to do. But these days have been the best of my life. And i am really glad Pete is the one for me. 

The week passed by so quick and it's already time to send Pete to the major family. We spend this days having the best time of our lives. I would take him in dates and he would help me with work. We were like a married couple for a week and i already want more- i need more.

Droping Pete in the major family was the worst goodbye but i would make it possible for us to see each other again many times. I promised Pete and i will do that surely. I am heading back to the minor family thinking of my future proposal to Pete for him to be my boyfriend.

No sleeping around anymore. I am with Pete for life and that's something i have engraved deep in my heart.

End of chapter. Sweet and fluff for our VegasPete because we deserve. The world tour is so close. starting tomorrow in bangkok. I am so excited about it and i hope the boys have the funniest time of their lives truly and the same for everyone attending it.

Embrace yourselves because next chapter might be bold hehe. Thank you so much for all your comments. Yall are lovely and are the reason why i keep writting this fic. Also we achieved 80K readings in my previous fic "VegasPete infinity" so thank you so much. I still can't believe so many people are interested in my stories so thank you so much. 

BTW my twitter is @BLLOVER53362586 so you can all follow me there if you want. Don't hesitate in dm me if you would like to see anything of our mind coming in this fic. I know many of you want jeaulousy and i will give it to you, so wait a bit and bear with me please.

See you next chapter 🥰💞

XOXO