NEW BBB ORIGINAL STORY

Hello my angels.
I have seen many of you guys coming in my last update with grateful expressions of love and understanding and some expressed their love for my fanfiction.

After deep reflection i realised that what i am not supporting anymore in a way is VegasPete legacy as tho they will always be one of my fav couples in a drama i can no longer continue a story made by someone who is so resentful and toxic to some of my favourite people in the world.

That being said, considering how many bubbles wanted Biu and Bible to be casted in a BL criminal and action storyline i decided to announce my newest project: TANGLED WITH MY ENEMY
This story will portray their storyline in a flavourful and original way mixing what i love the most: criminal drama and BBB.

The plot: Bible is well known criminal investigator. After being caught up in a serie of homicides commited by an unknown killer he becomes determined to find who is the culprit. What he doesn't know is the thin line there is between hate and love. Is Build the killer? Or is he Bible's to be lover who he's willing to sacrifice everything for.

I hope this helps you guys to somehow wait for Build and still have me here around. I am truly grateful to all of your positive and beautiful comments and they were the ones who made me come to this decision. I am doing this for you guys.

Please stay safe and healthy. And let me know what you think about this new story soon to be unfold in the comments🥺