Play Play?

The title was supposed to be "Birthday Gift?"

Y/n is referred to as You
The pronouns are it/its

It was a casual day and a certain person with light blue hair was hanging in his room playing L.O.L. had just turned 18.

"Happy Birthday, I hope you are enjoying your morning."

"Yeah, yeah. Anything new?" Tomura says as he won a victory against the opponent bots.

"The master wants to have a chat with you."

"Idiot, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Tomura log off the game and went to the location of the meeting.

A child of mist appearance like Kurogiri was standing near the "Audio Only" screen. Kurogiri was cleaning glasses behind the bar counter. Tomura was sitting in a chair waiting for a response.

"Greetings, Tomura. As you know, it is your 18th birthday. As a gift, I present to you another company friend. You can name it whatever you want and do as you please with your plans."

"What can it do?"

"It can create any object or small living things it sees."

"Interesting...So the kid is like an infinite inventory or a free trader."

"We're not sure much about its capabilities, but I am sure you can handle this responsibility to cultivate it to be useful." The voice soon ended as the device allowing the audio turned off.

"Well, since you look like Kurogiri, I suppose you have somewhat of a mind of your own. Welcome to the world, You. Any words you know?"

You continued staring.

"Do you understand what I am saying?"

You continued the stare.

Tomura held your hand with all five of his fingers.....and.....you're still alive.

"I guess I can't kill you with my quirk. See this cup?" Tomura held an empty glass cup in his hand with one finger not holding it.

You continued to look in his direction.

The glass cup was eventually turned to dust. "Give me another. No wait...give me a new set of cups that can replace the cups behind Kurogiri."

You looked down at its pockets and patted the pockets. Glass cups magically appeared and You grabbed them and walked up to Kurogiri.

"Well, I guess you can understand us...or at least what I am saying. Kurogiri, what do you suggest as a way for communication since You doesn't seem to know how to speak yet."

"Maybe some custom word sound buttons would do for a bit."

"Not bad. If it annoys me with pressing the buttons continuously, then I'm blaming you for the idea." Tomura said as he dragged You into his room to view his computer for sound buttons.

"A simple yes and no button should do for some communication problems. Okay, You..." Tomura lifted You up to view his computer screen. "I want you to copy this button."

They continued the morning looking for sound buttons You could have.

So far after the Y and N button...You copied a button for:
5 W's & How
Sorry
Help
Victory & Game Over

and the last button is a recorder.

With the 6 new keychains of buttons, You attached them to its belt loops.

After testing the buttons, Tomura grabbed a deck of cards.

"Want to learn how to play different card games or build a card tower?"

You pressed Y.

"Yes"

Eventually during the playing session, You said your first word.

"Play!"

"We'll play after lunch...or you could try to build your own card tower while I eat."

Tomura returned back to the bar counter to eat his meal while You were sitting on the counter making your card tower.

"So, how are you two?"

"Play play play!"

It is fun!

"It is alright. I could tolerate having You around."

"That's good to hear."

"Play?" You pointed at Kurogiri.

You?

"I'm doing fine as always. No worries about me."

You pressed a button on the Wh & H keychain.

"Why?"

"Because I was made with the purpose to help others like watching over Tomura when he was growing up when the master was busy."

You pressed another button.

"Help"

"Play play play."

Help Kurogiri work

Kurogiri allowed You to watch and help him when necessary while Tomura can rest from playing.

Approaching dinner, Kurogiri had a cake and candles.

"You, blow out the candles, I'm too old for this nonsense to believe that wishes can come true if you blew the candle out."

"Play!" You exclaimed before blowing out the candle.

Tomura had his supper before returning back to his room for the night.

"Kurogiri, congrats, you have a roommate. It shall be with you from this day forward. Enjoy!"

"Play play!"

Yay roommate!

Author Note

Yes, I shall continue with the "Play" talk for You as this is my story.
"Play" is the only word in your verbal vocabulary that everyone, except you, can hear.

You

Birthday: April 4
Gender: None (You're an experiment)

Mist color: Color
Eye color: Color
Quirk: Summon (inspired by Clara Valac/Valac bloodline)
Status: Un-alive (You're an experiment)
Family: the League of Villains (mostly the ones not captured and sent to prison)
Occupation: Trader

Appearance
Looks like a mini Kurogiri but the color of your choice.
Wears a long sleeve two pocket hood shirt with the design (child appropriate) of your choice.
Wears long length pants/trousers of your color choice.
Wears sneakers of your color choice and patterns.

There is no human inside the mist.