Alone

Catalina pov
It was Saturday and I felt quite happy to see my big bro but I just miss them so much.

I'm here alone in the house eating a tone of food. I was sitting in my room watching a show on my laptop.

After watching for a while I decided to look for some cars to buy. Since I'll be here for a while and I don't want to keep on asking them for there car.

I got on car web site and saw so many I liked.
I saw this one but it's to big👇

So kept on scroll until I find the one

*******
I most have been scroll for a while until I found the right one.

                              *******I most have been scroll for a while until I found the right one

I decided to get a Audi, in a nice white color. I did my payment and the day that it would be here in a week or so.

Okay since that's done I decided to go for walk. I took a bath a place on my clothes and went for a walk.

******

During my walk I was thinking back when I was still with my family. I felt so alone since I didn't have a sister figure to look up to, since am the only girl.

Always felt like the outcast in the family cause I was the only girl child they had. I now they treated me like a princess, but It just felt weird.

All my life I've been getting what I want, but I didn't want them all I want was them to notice that I wanted to earn it not just get it cause I want it.

But the time I earned something they didn't even look happy, other than my mom.

My mom was the best person to me, she was my hero. She taught me how to cook and those were the best memories ever.

I did make other memories with the rest of my family, but my mom stand's out the most.

                 ******
After my walk I came back home and did some laundry. It was a lot of clothes, but I finished it in 3 hours.

After that I took a long bath and then went on my computer to finish off studying for my exams.

I checked the time and it was 7pm and they were still not here. I wonder what there doing.

A while later my phone rang and the number was unfamiliar. I decided to pick it up to see who was calling.

The caller asked if I was Catalina. I said yes and then they said if I could come for Miss Brown and Barone.

I asked who it was and they said it was Xavier. Who in the world is Xavier. I asked for the address and he gave it to me.

I got up and grabbed Dallas keys since she didn't walk with her car. I got in and drove to the address.

*******
I got to the location to see both Dallas and Nessa in hands with two hot men. They were well built, but I wonder why they had me friends.

I got out and went to them asked "Are you Xavier" "Yes that's me, and you most be Catalina" "We've heard a lot about you" the other boy said.

"Oh okay.....I guess I'll take them now" I said. "Ah yeah, they drank a lot" he said. They placed them in the car and said, "We'll bring back the car tomorrow" "Okay, bye" I said and then went to the driver's seat and then drove off.

20 minutes later

Now I was home picking them up and bringing them to there room. Why would they drink and they now that they get drunk easily.

I got a glass of water for both of them and placed it on there stand for them to drink in the morning with some painkillers.

I left to go to my room to get some sleep.

Xavier pov
After we dropped of the girl with Catalina we drove back to bosses house.

Me and my brother had a conversation saying "So that's the girl boss is so obsessed with" Xander said.

"I guess so, she's doesn't look bad to me, even without makeup" he said. "We'll see what happens next with this girl" I said.

We got home that night to see Marcio our boss standing there looking mad. "Where have you two been"

"We went for a few drinks" I said. "Yeah a few with my students" "Sorry man" "Don't sorry man me, you don't now what will happen to them if our enemy now where being contacted with girls"

"Not like if you don't like one of them" "I don't and don't you dear raise your voice at me" " Yeah yeah I don't believe you when you say you do like one of them, because I now you like one of them."

"And don't lie we've now you for a long time" my brother said. "And we now It's one of your students, so don't deny it" I said.

"Deny what" he said. "There you go against with the lying" "This if final, I do not like anyone" he said angered and then left.

"How are we supposed to convince him that he likes her" "We will, when the trip to the resort comes after there exams"

"Well okay" he said and left for his room. I went to my room to relax for tomorrow.
______________________

Word:911