Tsu Confession pt. 1

Saturday morning

Ochako's POV

I was laying in bed when I got a text from Tsu, she was asking if we could hang out, replied saying sure. She text that we would meet at the park at 5:30. I replied OK, I looked at the clock it was already 5:00, I jumped out of bed and put on a white shirt and my pink overall dress with some white thigh high sock and black shoes. Now that I that about it I think I'm falling for for Tsu, I mean she's done so much for me so there's no reason for me not to like her. What was if she was the one waiting for me with that on my mind I blushed. I walked out of my dorm room and went to the common room area and sat on the couch.

Asui's POV

I was in my room screaming with joy because Ochako agreed to hangout with me. I put on a green shirt with a brown skirt with some white sock and black dolly shoes. I was really excited because today was the day I tell Ochako how I fell. I mean I've been holding my feelings back for a long time, so today is the day I tell her I hope nothing goes wrong. I walked out my dorm room and walked to the common room when I saw Ochako-San and Deku-kun sitting on the couch and they looked very close. I started to cry and I walked back to my dorm room and sat on my bed crying. Maybe Ochako-San doesn't like me back, maybe she really loves Deku.

Ochako's POV

I was sitting on the couch when Deku came and sat really close to me not going to lie I didn't want him near me because he did. I really hate him I wish he would just go away. "Hey Ochako-San" Deku said. "what do you want" I said a bit rudely. " I just wanted to say that I don't like Todoroki any more and I love you and I'm sorry for how I treated you a few weeks ago, so what I'm try to say is will you be my girlfriend" Deku said. After he said that he kissed me and right when he did that Tsu come out of her room and started crying then ran back to her room. When Tsu left I was finally able to get out of Deku grasp. I got off the couch and screamed at Deku. "Why the hell would you do that" I said angrily. "What I thought you liked me" he said. "Why would I like a jerk like you, yes I use to like you but now I over you so leave me the hell ALONE ". I screamed and left him on the couch in shock. I really don't care about him, I just needed to make sure Tsu was okay .

Asui's POV

I sat on my bed crying when I heard a knock on the door. It's open I said wiping my tears a little. The door open and behind it was Ochako, when she walked in I turned to the wall because I was to mad to even look at her. Ochako walked in and sat on my bed right next to me and asked " Tsu are you ok". "No I'm not ok" I said. "Why what's wrong" she said. Like she didn't know why I was upset, she knew very well why I was upset. "You already know what's wrong" I said. "Well yea but Deku was the one who kissed me and said he loves me but I don't like him I like someone else and he isn't even my soulmate he's Todoroki's" she said. "Oh ok" I said. "Well are we still going to hangout" she said. "Yea" I said wiping my tears dry. Then Ochako gave my a hug and then we walked out of my dorm and when to the park. When we go got to the park I took her to my favorite spot in the park. It was a bridge with a lake under it. We sat at the lake talking about what we were going to do after sitting at the the lake. Then I thought to myself now is the perfect to tell Uraraka my feelings. "Hey Ochako I need to tell you something" I said. "What is it Tsu" she said. I took a deep breath and said " well the reason I asked you to hangout was because I like you, I've like you ever since the first day of school. It's totally fine if you don't like me, I just thought I tell you kero". She looked shocked so I just turned away.

A/N : don't you just love cliff hangers, do you think Ochako will go out with Tsu or will she rejected her . Do you think they are soulmates. BTW I'm running out of ideas let me know what they should do next. ;)