Back at the dorms

Ochako's Pov

When me and Tsu got to the dorms we sat in the common room on the couch watching Big Bang Theory in the TV. We were on the couch all cuddled up when Deku walked in and sat next to us, Tsu was sleeping on my shoulder and I was looking at deku waiting for him to say something. "So Ochako are you and Tsu a thing now" he asked in a quiet voice. "Yea why" I said. "Oh no reason I just saw you two cuddling that's why I asked" he said kind of sad. "Um can I talk to you alone" he said. A part of me wanted to say no but another part of me wanted to know why he wanted to talked alone. "Um sure I guess". I carefully layed tsu down on the couch making sure that she didn't wake up. We walked to the kitchen and sat at table. "So what do want talk about" I said looking at him dead in his eyes. "I think you should break up with Tsu" he said. I was in shock when he said that, I mean I know he's going through a tough time because todoroki broke up with him and he likes me but I didn't think he would take it this far. And the thing is that Tsu hasn't done anything to him and for the pass to weeks I fell in love with her. "Why would I break up with Tsu" I said. "Because she doesn't deserve you, I do" he said. I   was even more shocked when he said that. I got angry because thought back to the time when he kissed me in front of Tsu and without thinking I got up and slapped him as hard as I could (A/N: my little sister was the who gave me that idea) and said " Listen Deku and listen carefully I will never  like you so get that inside your stupid head". Then I walked over to tsu picked her up and took her to my dorm.