Date night pt. 1

Sorry I've been gone for a while I've just been busy with school and my mental health but im ready to post another part of this story so let's get right into this.

Ochako's POV

I woke to see tsu in my bed then I remembered all the stupid things that deku said I should've punched him in his big ugly face but anyways I get up and start putting on my school uniform because it's Monday but that's not important I go into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth when I heard a loud bang from my room I ran over to see what caused the noise and I see tsu had feel off the bed but she didn't wake up I mean she fell really hard I thought she would've woke up. I go over to her and gently wake her up. When she wakes up she looks around the room then says " Oh good morning Ochako-san why are you in my room so early". I chuckled and said "Tsuyu dear this is my room you fell asleep on the couch yesterday and I brought you here so you could sleep". I decided not to tell what happened with deku. "Oh why am I on the floor" she said confused. " Well um you fell off" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh come here love" Tsu said very suspiciously. "Ok" I said and moved a little closer to her. Then out of nowhere she kissed I blushed really hard Im not that used to kissing her I mean we've only been dating for a few days. Once Tsu breaks the kiss I laughed and said "ok ok go get dressed we have school today". " Ok" she said smiling.

Time skip to lunch

Tsu's POV

I'm at lunch with my girlfriend and the deku squad I was talking to Ochako-san about how one I got I Cheeto stuck in my nose when I felt someone kicked me under the table look over to see who did it then I see deku look at me and smirk and kicked me again really hard in the same leg I broke a few days earlier and he knew this. He kicked my leg again but this time it wasn't a normal kicked this time he used his quirk and it hurt like hell I started crying and I got up and limped all the way to recovery girl's office.

Ochako's POV

I don't know what just happened all I see is Tsu get up from the table crying and limping somewhere probably to
Recovery girl since she was limping I look over at Deku to see him smirking at the situation. He looked at me and smiled "Hi darling" he said with hearts in he's eyes. " Izuku what the hell did you do" I said with anger. "I may have broken Tsu leg but I did it for love" he said like it was normal. " Izuku you better get out my face before I float you to the fucking sun" I said about to hit him but Iida and todoroki stopped me. " Fine whatever" he said and rolled his eyes. I went to recovery girl to see if Tsu was ok but when I got there I saw Tsu crying she didn't even look at me. "Hey" I said quietly. She looked at me with teary eyes and said"Hi". "Are you ok love ?" I asked already knowing the answer. "No that stupid Deku broke my leg again" she said still crying. "What do you mean again?" I say confused. " The first time my leg broke was because he pushed me down the stairs before class" she said. " How about I do something to make you happy and forget about what happened". "Like what" she said. " I'll take you on a date how about that". " Ok sure" she said with a smile. Once again I save the day.