Grimfall

She opened her eyes and sat up and stretched. She stood up at the foot of the bed and walked out of her room.

"Oh you, You're finally awake." Ashton said

"I haven't been alive very long but that was the best sleep of my life." She said in a groggy voice.

"So we've heard. You SP76 filled us in. So you're a risen yeah?" Ashton chimed

"I guess so, How close are we to that place? What's its name again? Graaaa, Grape Den? Or something like that?" She asked

"Grimfall and about 30 minutes out. How did you even manage to mix the name up? Why would anything be called Grapes Den?" Ashton Mocked her.

"Ashton, I think the is hungry." Izalas said

"That's a good point. But hey so am i and i havent had food in like weekend. So i know the first place were going" Ashton replied

"Thank god, The last thing i ate were some stale chips in some old ass facility. Since we're almost there I'm gonna take a shower." she said while walking to the back of the ship.
"So what exactly is Grimfall?" Harper asked the two of them.

"Well a rough explanation is it's the backwards version of the Gleempoint. But without the authority. A Lot of Mercs go there for some work. It's not a bad place, it just takes a moment to get used to." Ashton said, stumbling over his words a bit.

"Why are we going exactly? I know we need some help but some transparency would be great." Harper pleaded

"What? How much more transparent can we be? We're gonna get some food then get help figuring out what the House of Retribution are doing." Ashton responded sternly.

"Oh of course help in some place that the authorities don't seem to know about." Harper mocked him.

"Safest place for species of all sorts to convene." Izalas chimed in. "Do trust us, Little Lamp."

"Enough talk for now we're almost there and getting in might be a bit rough. Get Suvil to hurry, she's gonna want to be strapped in for the entry." Ashton commanded.

A couple minutes later Suvil reemerged and bound for her room. She got ready and suited up in her armor before heading for the cockpit. She sat down and quickly strapped herself in as per Ashton's suggestion.

"Alright, It'll get rough for a moment but we should be fine. Mostly. Helion, Prep for Entry." Ashton reassured the crew.

The three of them sat quietly waiting to arrive. It started to get awkward when everyone was suddenly Jolted. The lights started flashing red again.

"That seems like a bad thing!" Suvil Yelled over the loud noise of the alarms and things falling.

The ship continued to shake before it suddenly stabilized. The lights continued but everything felt normal. It felt light, she realized she was slightly floating up. The ship was falling, It slammed against the ground Shoving everyone into their seats. Ashton unbuckled and stumbled to the back door.

"That has to be the worst landing I've ever experienced." He gasped

Even Izalas rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Suvil slowly undid the Straps keeping her in place and waddled to the back of the ship with Ashton. The door was lowering slowly. It creaked and scratched against other metal creating a piercing sound. It hit the ground finally and someone rushed to the back. They wore a mechanic outfit and covered in grease. They had short blonde hair and blue skin.

"What the hell was that!" She yelled at us throwing her arms up.

"Sorry about that, Had some uhhh. Technical issues, that's all." Suvil said awkwardly and then smiled.