Chapter 4

CHRISTINE'S POV
I woke up to nobody next to me then I realized I was bare and memory's of last night flooded in then I sat up and saw Erik packing his stuff and getting dressed.

When he saw me I immediately tackled him till he was lying in the floor and I was on top of him straddling him, there was no way on earth I was letting him go. "Christine what are you doing?" This upset me I gave him my innocence and then he wants to leave!?
"WHY WERE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME!? ERIK DONT YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?!" He sighed "Christine I love you more than life bu-" before he could finish I kissed him really hard then commanded harshly "take of your clothes and meet me on bed NOW!!" We were going to talk this out weather he liked it or not.

When he got in bed he sat as far away from me as he could so I simply shifted over to him and snuggled In his chest. I was still mad but I still loved him. "I was going to leave you because I thought you would be disgusted that you laid with me Christine we are not married" I sighed then spoke " But Erik I love you that why I came I love you so so much I was considering suicide without you I love you so very much Erik Destler" he tensed up more than he already was that I abruptly sat up once u connected the dots. " you don't love me do you" his eyes filled with sadness." Would I be lying here naked with you if I didn't?" With that I snuggled back into his chest he was still very stiff then he asked "Christine do you really love me? I mean how could you love me with this face?" He gestured to his face then I kissed all of his face " I love you more than life itself and how could I not love your face? It beautiful" tears welled up in his eyes and he relaxed and pulled me closer to his muscular chest and whispered "I love you Christine"
" I love you to Erik"