Opening credits-prologue

Female Director: *walking to the stage with Milo and Kida at her side then faces the audience.* Hi there everybody welcome to the movie. I'm the female Director and this is my friends Milo Thatch and Kida' Kidagakash.

Milo thatch: hey we're so glad you came now-

Female screenwriter: *comes to the stage* Milo,Kida, and Female Director is everything all set I got everything you guys just planned.

Milo thatch: good.

Kida' Kidagakash: Now this movie you're about to see is all about Susie Carmichael and Honker muddlefoot.

Female Screenwriter: Who are you guys talking to?

Milo Thatch: The audience miss female screenwriter they're right here see?

Female screenwriter: Wow look at all those people and they're excited about our film. hey Nice fancy outfits!

Female Director: Now in this movie it took place in December and that means Christmas.

Milo and Kida: That's right.

Female screenwriter: How do we start?

Milo: it's easy we start backwards from 10 you see * whispers to female screenwriter* that's how you start the movie female screenwriter.

Kida: would you guys like to count backwards from 10?

Audience: yeah!!

Female Director: ready? let's do it.

(The curtains open revealing the movie screen with the number 10)

Female Director, Kida' Kidagakash, Milo Thatch, Female screenwriter, and audience: 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..1

Milo and Kida: umm female screenwriter don't ya think you better get back to your job?

Female screenwriter: oh ok * then walks from the stage and got back to her job*

Female Announcer: *on speaker* Ladies and gentlemen the shows about to begin. Please find your seats, and places, and silence all mechanical devices. Enjoy the movie and the show!!

Audience: *clapping*

*Our view moves from the theater and magically transported us inside the movie opening*

           Lillian and friends presents
Susie Carmichael, Honker Muddlefoot and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
(Snow White and the seven dwarfs)

Starring

Susie Carmichael as similar princess

Honker Muddlefoot as similar medieval lord

Sam as similar prince

Halanka as similar medieval lady

Evil woman as the queen of Spider-Man villains

Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon/Electro

Dane Dehaan as Harry Osborn/ Green Goblin the second

Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Sytsevich/rhino

Dr. Nefarious, Chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von and the blarg as themselves

Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man

Emma stone as Gwen Stacy

Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman as Spider-Man's best friends

Eliza and Ashley character friends as themselves

*Our view moves towards the house during the snowfall during Christmas where the female narrator and the foster children were sitting together in the bedroom*

Female narrator: *sees the foster kids sitting on the beds as they were getting ready* are you guys ready for the story that I picked out?

Foster kids: yeah we are

Female narrator: this is the story about love and how love and beauty are more powerful than wickedness and jealousy and also the story about the beauty of Christmas. *opens the book for the first page* Once upon a time during Christmas, there lived a lovely little princess name Susie Carmichael. Her vain and wicked step family The queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn,Aleksei Sytsevich and their friends fear that one day Susie's beauty would surpass their own so they dressed the little princess in rags and forces to work as a scullery maid or a servant in the castle. *turns the page* each day the vain queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, and their friends consulted their crystal ball, "Magic crystal ball on the table who is the fairest one of all?" As long as the crystal ball responded in their favor, "y'all are the fairest of one all." Susie was safe from their cruel jealously.