True love's first kiss/happily ever after

Female narrator: so beautiful and handsome even in death, that characters could not find in their hearts to bury them. They fashion a coffin of gold and glass. And kept eternal vigil at their side. Sam and Halanka, Who had searched far and wide, Heard of the maiden and milord Who slept in the glass coffins.

Susie Carmichael and Honker muddlefoot: *were laying on the coffins still locked in the spell during the snowfall*

Chip and dale, Lora, Lorax and animals: *placed frozen flowers all over the coffins*

Eliza and Ashley's character friends Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield),Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: *placed frozen flowers all over the coffins while feeling sad and removed the lids of the coffins and placed flowers on top of their chests then backed away from the coffins as they were sad*

The spirit of Gwen Stacy: *appeared by magic and found Sam and halanka on horseback and took them to Susie and Honker*

Sam and halanka: *arrives and walked up to the coffins*

Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: are you The prince and medieval lady?

Sam and halanka: hmm? Yes, I'm prince Sam and Lady Halanka.

Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: Sam and halanka that's a really good names

Sam and halanka: thanks * then approaches Susie and Honker and gave them A gentle kiss on their lips then knelt in sadness*

Eliza and Ashley's character friends Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield),Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: *knelt in sadness too*

Chip and dale, Lora, Lorax and animals: *also kelt in sadness too*

Susie Carmichael and Honker muddlefoot: *slowly open their eyes and stretch*

Eliza and Ashley's character friends Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield),Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: *looked up and saw Susie and Honker awakened and amazed*

Chip and dale, Lora, Lorax and animals: *looked up and saw Susie and Honker awakened and amazed*

Susie Carmichael and Honker muddlefoot: *Rise up from the coffins while stretching* wha.. wha.. where are we? and what happened?

Sam and halanka: in the arms of the man and woman who would be your husband and wife our loves our sweet beautiful and handsome loves and you both been under the spell and it's a really long story.

Susie Carmichael, Honker muddlefoot,prince Sam, and lady halanka: *hugged at each other*

Eliza and Ashley's character friends Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield),Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman: hooray susie and honker's alive, hooray Susie and Honker are brought back to life, hooray hooray!!

Chip and dale, Lora, Lorax and animals: yay woo hoo alright yay!

Susie Carmichael, Honker muddlefoot, prince Sam, lady halanka,Eliza and Ashley's character friends Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield),Eliza paisley and Ashley Pittman, Chip and dale, Lora, Lorax and animals: *went back to Susie's kingdom to have a wedding*

*back at the kingdom*

Queen of Spider-Man villains, Electro, Green goblin the second, Rhino, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: *Reading the announcement* Prince Sam and lady halanka has found a bride and groom whom they will marry during Christmas. That would be our special occasion fetch us our finest outfits we wonder who they are but we'll see who is the fairest.

*At the wedding downstairs*

Susie and halanka: *were dressed in strapless wedding dresses, long fancy gloves, jewelry, high heels and everything*